...:::|Tactical Assault Team|:::...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Team|TAT| website

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi

Go down 
+12
Carhatt
|)3V!L
btk1986
madco
|TAT|1shot2kill
Invsblphntm
|TAT|NO_U
Windowmanker
Txpsycho
P3t3
Mongo
ßlack«3
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi Empty
PostSubject: Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi   Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:14 pm

Hello, i just wanted to say that i love playing in the tat server and that i hope everyone can be patient with me lol bc i have a crappy computer and yea...i kinda freeze at times but aside from that i am trying hard to get better and not be such a noob, anyways i just wanted to stop by and say i enjoy playing with everyone in the server. and i hope that i am being respectful and if i do anything wrong please let me know anything that will make me better so i can kick shinja and btk butts i will gladly take the advice! lol!
Back to top Go down
ßlack«3
Clan Friend

Male
Number of posts : 1775
Xfire : Hate
Fav. Map : Emo
Registration date : 2010-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi   Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:22 pm

Hey and welcome too |TAT| forum and yea i saw u few times on server and u play very nice!
Hmm,how u can p0wn Shinja and Btk? Thats easy,make fight btw them,they gonna fight and wont play,than kill them both >_< just jk, idk,get skills or something -.-
Well ENJOY on our server,follow rules,if u want ask anything than ask !

Get me a beer >_<

NO_U is gay
Back to top Go down
http://clanneon.motionsforum.com/
Mongo
Family Member
Mongo

Male
Number of posts : 1360
Xfire : mongolord69
Fav. Map : medical
Registration date : 2010-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi   Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:39 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
P3t3
Clan Friend
P3t3

Male
Number of posts : 2507
Xfire : strikerkills
Fav. Map : Abomb
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi   Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:06 am

how old r u rly?
Back to top Go down
ßlack«3
Clan Friend

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi   Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:47 am

8-9? o.O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi   Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:24 pm

Lol dunno if that question was for me or not but i am 25!! lol ...do i really look that young? ill have to add a different pic so i dont look so young..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi   Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:30 pm

there yall go put up a different pic! lol, shinja and btk know me i just look young for my age but hey better than lookin old for my age!! haha
Back to top Go down
Txpsycho
Family Member
Txpsycho

Male
Number of posts : 627
Xfire : txpsycho325
Fav. Map : A-bomb and foodwall
Registration date : 2010-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi   Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:04 pm

welcome killerb
Back to top Go down
Windowmanker
Administrator
Administrator
Windowmanker

Male
Number of posts : 3014
Xfire : deadmanwalking7415
Fav. Map : Food Wall

PostSubject: Re: Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi   Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:23 pm

Hello. =)
Back to top Go down
ßlack«3
Clan Friend

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi   Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:29 pm

U looks like 11-12 years old now,congratz on that O:
Back to top Go down
Mongo
Family Member
Mongo

Male
Number of posts : 1360
Xfire : mongolord69
Fav. Map : medical
Registration date : 2010-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi   Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:26 pm

hush black cus lookin younger is a gift.im 36b and well you know me i can get 18 yrlds with knowing my age.be nice everyone or i own u in game.
Back to top Go down
|TAT|NO_U
Family Member
|TAT|NO_U

Male
Number of posts : 1909
Xfire : ownger
Fav. Map : stfu
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi   Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:39 pm

|TAT|ßlack«3 wrote:
Hey and welcome too |TAT| forum and yea i saw u few times on server and u play very nice!
Hmm,how u can p0wn Shinja and Btk? Thats easy,make fight btw them,they gonna fight and wont play,than kill them both >_< just jk, idk,get skills or something -.-

Get me a beer >_<

NO_U is gay
f u noob
Back to top Go down
Invsblphntm

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi   Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:50 pm

hahaha
Back to top Go down
ßlack«3
Clan Friend

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi   Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:22 pm

NO_U wrote:
|TAT|ßlack«3 wrote:

Get me a beer >_<

NO_U is gay
f u noob

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
|TAT|1shot2kill
Family Member
|TAT|1shot2kill

Male
Number of posts : 1233
Xfire : chevyman13
Fav. Map : a-bomb night club
Registration date : 2010-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi   Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:50 pm

welcome killlerb
Back to top Go down
madco
Forum Admin
madco

Male
Number of posts : 3474

PostSubject: Re: Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi   Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:58 pm

here is a famly platform
welcome to our platform
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi   Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:10 pm

Thank you for telling me i look young..Mongo is right its always good to look younger haha...and thanks for welcoming me...i really enjoy playing in tat server..everyone have a good time playing!

Later
Back to top Go down
btk1986
btk1986

Female
Number of posts : 93
Xfire : btk1986
Fav. Map : victory, a-bomb
Registration date : 2010-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi   Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:57 pm

Interesting... You want to own me and Shinja come on bring it haha We can unplug the internet hahahahahaha

remember I am handy with a screw driver and phone wire too...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi   Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:03 pm

Btk ..nonononono.....plz dont !!! i will be nice im just a noob have pitty on me!!
Back to top Go down
|)3V!L
|TAT| Member
|)3V!L

Male
Number of posts : 539
Xfire : shinja201
Fav. Map : The Devil/Shinja Came Back From Hell !!
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi   Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:24 pm

btw killer i am realy good on the internet i can put alot of pws on ur comp and delt swat like how i put it on and i can shutdown ur comp with command pr. and i can do alot more trust me i am a nerd at computers haha killer try it come bring it on!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/EvilBarney89/
P3t3
Clan Friend
P3t3

Male
Number of posts : 2507
Xfire : strikerkills
Fav. Map : Abomb

PostSubject: Re: Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi   Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:41 pm

i meant no offense by that u look young lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi   Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:07 pm

HEY i just wanna have fun and play the game..only reason i wanted to come after u shinja and btk is bc ur the best..if i go after the best maybe eventually from being stupid by going after the two of u ill eventually learn ...well something??? i know u good at pc's And Pt3t None taken took it as a complement actually:)

later
Back to top Go down
ßlack«3
Clan Friend

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi   Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:18 am

|)3V!L wrote:
btw killer i am realy good on the internet i can put alot of pws on ur comp and delt swat like how i put it on and i can shutdown ur comp with command pr. and i can do alot more trust me i am a nerd at computers haha killer try it come bring it on!!!!

rofl,try it on me
Back to top Go down
Carhatt
Clan Friend
Carhatt

Male
Number of posts : 39
Xfire : carhatt
Fav. Map : a-bomb
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi   Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:08 pm

|TAT|ßlack«3 wrote:
|)3V!L wrote:

rofl,try it on me

i would pwn dmw but i think i cant anymore its to long that i am out of this game^^

and my girl would punch me ^^
Back to top Go down
|)3V!L
|TAT| Member
|)3V!L

Male
Number of posts : 539
Xfire : shinja201
Fav. Map : The Devil/Shinja Came Back From Hell !!
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi   Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:03 pm

oo lolz and ya black watch out lolz haha
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/EvilBarney89/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi   Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next