...:::|Tactical Assault Team|:::...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Team|TAT| website

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My contribution for a TAT By L4C0ST3 :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
L4C0ST3xd

L4C0ST3xd

Male
Number of posts : 4
Xfire : xXXXXXxx
Fav. Map : abomb
Registration date : 2010-08-29

My contribution for a TAT By L4C0ST3 :)  Empty
PostSubject: My contribution for a TAT By L4C0ST3 :)    My contribution for a TAT By L4C0ST3 :)  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:12 am

I think tat should do a cleanup of many members are inactive or play other games, for that should create an alternative page for other games q not swat or the same but in different sectors, some of my contributions would be more slope q server that happens you have a server to play, not to see him and that others may enjoy, it should resume play before wars and recruiting people with the clan level to improve and be as before the best clan swat:)

thanks for your attention and I hope they do not fall on deaf ears my words, is a contribution to improve the clan itself Very Happy ty Bye bye cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My contribution for a TAT By L4C0ST3 :)    My contribution for a TAT By L4C0ST3 :)  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:59 am

You seem like you have good intentions at making tat an even better clan than it already is again good luck
Back to top Go down
krizner
Clan Friend
krizner

Male
Number of posts : 87
Xfire : krizner
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: My contribution for a TAT By L4C0ST3 :)    My contribution for a TAT By L4C0ST3 :)  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:16 am

thats a lie hes gay and a i tried to do that with TAT but things wasnt good at that moment.
lol its justs a jk lacoste maldito jalabolas. byyeeeee
Back to top Go down
ßlack«3
Clan Friend

Male
Number of posts : 1775
Xfire : Hate
Fav. Map : Emo
Registration date : 2010-04-03

PostSubject: Re: My contribution for a TAT By L4C0ST3 :)    My contribution for a TAT By L4C0ST3 :)  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:56 am

i was too lazy to read all that >.>
Back to top Go down
http://clanneon.motionsforum.com/
|TAT|1shot2kill
Family Member
|TAT|1shot2kill

Male
Number of posts : 1233
Xfire : chevyman13
Fav. Map : a-bomb night club
Registration date : 2010-07-19

PostSubject: Re: My contribution for a TAT By L4C0ST3 :)    My contribution for a TAT By L4C0ST3 :)  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:03 pm

haha black Smile and well black plays 12 skys because he doesnt like swat all that much and hes one of the most active members in this forum so that wouldnt work out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My contribution for a TAT By L4C0ST3 :)    My contribution for a TAT By L4C0ST3 :)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My contribution for a TAT By L4C0ST3 :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
...:::|Tactical Assault Team|:::... :: TAT Public Section :: Come and say Hi-
Jump to: