...:::|Tactical Assault Team|:::...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Team|TAT| website

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cleaning up the applications section.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
|TAT|DoC
Elite Member
|TAT|DoC

Male
Number of posts : 4163
Xfire : scaggz
Fav. Map : Food Wall
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Cleaning up the applications section. Empty
PostSubject: Cleaning up the applications section.   Cleaning up the applications section. Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 11:46 pm

I will be going through and deleting any applications that have been closed via Accepted, denied, or canceled.
Also once an application has either been accepted, denied, or canceled, I will delete it after a few days.
There's no need to keep old applications crowding this forum section.
DoC
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dr_swatson
Windowmanker
Administrator
Administrator
Windowmanker

Male
Number of posts : 3014
Xfire : deadmanwalking7415

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up the applications section.   Cleaning up the applications section. Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 7:27 am

Please do not delete any posts, we have a "Basket" that only administrators can see, you can ask me to move all the topics there. But I guess that's too late now
Back to top Go down
|TAT|DoC
Elite Member
|TAT|DoC

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up the applications section.   Cleaning up the applications section. Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 10:04 am

If you would please, explain the reasoning behind keeping year old applications that have no use what so ever other than taking up space? Ah hell it doesn't matter. I'll just go back to my inactiveness. Lovely seeing you. Toodles.
Back to top Go down
madco
Forum Admin
madco

Male
Number of posts : 3474

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up the applications section.   Cleaning up the applications section. Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 4:36 pm

move to basket
Back to top Go down
Windowmanker
Administrator
Administrator
Windowmanker

Male
Number of posts : 3014
Xfire : deadmanwalking7415

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up the applications section.   Cleaning up the applications section. Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 5:49 pm

Yes, it does matter. I apologize for not welcoming you back from your inactivity, I wasn't trying to accuse you of anything nor am I mad at you. But in the future please talk with some of us before deleting posts. =) you pretty much deleted a bit of TATs history. Most of the applications are, like you say, just using up space, and I wouldn't mind if some of them got deleted. But there were topics in this section that I would have like to kept. What's done is done, let's just get over it.
Back to top Go down
|TAT|DoC
Elite Member
|TAT|DoC

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up the applications section.   Cleaning up the applications section. Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 8:22 pm

https://clantat.forumotion.com/t1678-new-recruitment-system-will-be-introduced-to-tat =/= Stickied. Anything that wasn't an application and looked semi important I stickied, and didn't delete.
Back to top Go down
madco
Forum Admin
madco

Male
Number of posts : 3474

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up the applications section.   Cleaning up the applications section. Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 6:37 am

cool hairs docy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up the applications section.   Cleaning up the applications section. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cleaning up the applications section.
Page 1 of 1