...:::|Tactical Assault Team|:::...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Team|TAT| website

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BAN SIN FUNDAMENTOS

Go down 
+4
dark_ozz
ZTROKER
xrekonx
»WOLFOX«
8 posters
AuthorMessage
»WOLFOX«

Male
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-06-10

BAN SIN FUNDAMENTOS Empty
PostSubject: BAN SIN FUNDAMENTOS   BAN SIN FUNDAMENTOS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:46 pm

Bueno lo mas ironico es que yo quiero pertenecer a este clan, me banearon, porque dicen que yo soy cheat, y no tienen prueba de esto, ponganse un momento en mi lugar, es injusto que abusen del poder en tu cara no creen?. estan como en la epoca de las brujas si te acusan te queman y te culpan sin saber si es verdad o no...

NO lo escribo en ingles porque no se redactar tan bien, y no quiero mal entendidos...
Back to top Go down
xrekonx
Family Member
xrekonx

Male
Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2011-02-13

PostSubject: Re: BAN SIN FUNDAMENTOS   BAN SIN FUNDAMENTOS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:06 pm

Well the most ironic is that I want to belong to this clan, banearon me because they say I am a cheat, and do not have proof of this, please a moment in my place, it is unfair abuse of power in your face is not it?. are as in the time of witches burn you if you accuse and blame you not know if it's true or not ...

Do not write in English because they do not write so well, and I do not misunderstood ...

<3 Google Translate ..

Anyways you were banned because multiple people were watching you watch people.. through the walls. Zor, Myself, Ozz, FukIt, and several other players all seen the same thing. You were doing it yesterday and I would have banned you for it then if I could have. Prefiring because you hear footsteps is one thing, looking through the wall and following people across the map to open doorways is another.
Back to top Go down
»WOLFOX«

Male

PostSubject: Re: BAN SIN FUNDAMENTOS   BAN SIN FUNDAMENTOS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:47 pm

Hiciste una generalizacion incorrecta, FukIt esta de mi parte, ella me ha visto jugar y sabe que lo que hicieron no fue justo, la posicion de zor no la conosco...
Bueno bien saben los que llevan jugando un buen rato, que el juego tiene defectos (como cualquier otro) tiene "BUGS", uno de ellos es el de la puerta, (Se te ve media parte del cuerpo afuera y media parte del cuerpo adentro), ES UN BUG, ES DIFERENTE A UN CHEAT, el cheat te ayuda y es trampa, el bug es del juego, al decir que yo veo por las paredes es muy bajo, yo pudiera decir que tu tienes AIMBOT y que por eso matas a muchos, pero seria mentira, peor aun seria si tubiera un server y te baneara no crees?...

GOOGLE TRANSLATE...

You made a wrong generalization, FukIt this from me, she has seen me play and know what they did was right, the position of zor not be ...
Well you know who have been playing for a while, the game has flaws (as elsewhere) has "bugs", one of them is the door (You will see half of the body outside and half inside the body ) iS A bUG, cHEAT DIFFERENT ONE, the cheat will help you and trap the bug is in the game, to say that I see on the walls is very low, I could say that you have aimbot and therefore kill many, but it would be a lie, even worse would be if it will ban a server, not you ...?
Back to top Go down
ZTROKER
Family Member
ZTROKER

Male
Number of posts : 135
Xfire : ztrok
Fav. Map : Abomb
Registration date : 2009-07-05

PostSubject: Re: BAN SIN FUNDAMENTOS   BAN SIN FUNDAMENTOS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:50 pm

Q video, en fin.

First, we should clarify that your banner is baseless. Rekon said you look through the walls and people across the Following map to open doorways Is Another.

And the second thing is that we know the difference between the bugs and cheats.

People see you, maybe you use them sometimes, or do not. the point is that there are witnesses. it is true that you played for a long time on our server, but it serves if you use cheats.

Anyway welcome to the clan.

Back to top Go down
»WOLFOX«

Male

PostSubject: Re: BAN SIN FUNDAMENTOS   BAN SIN FUNDAMENTOS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:20 pm

primero que nada gracias por tu cordial bienvenida.

el punto es que me acuso sin fundamentos, tu lo djiste existe la POSIBILIDAD, donde caben posibilidades no deberian caber juicios radicales, yo puedo decir que tu uzas aimbot, radar, cosa de paredes y cual otra de esos cheats, y estaria mal porque cabe la posibilidad de que no lo sea, los que me acusaron fueron OZZ y RED, OZZ es de su clan y entiendo que lo apoyen, pero RED, ni siquiera saben quien es... en fin tengo mucha gente que me apoya y que sabe que yo no uso cheats... lo que pretendo con todos estos post es que me quiten el ban que injustamente me colocaron, si les caiga mal o bien, no viene al tema, sino la JUSTICIA...
Back to top Go down
xrekonx
Family Member
xrekonx

Male
Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2011-02-13

PostSubject: Re: BAN SIN FUNDAMENTOS   BAN SIN FUNDAMENTOS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:33 pm

The point was the fact that there were many people in the server, TAT members and non members watching your cam's seeing the same thing. You were watching people through the walls. You using glitches in the door isn't the point, it's the fact that you can see through the walls and watch people on floors under and above you. Ozz even posted to the same fact yesterday, before you even got banned, on your application post. Turn the cheats off and learn how to play without them.
Back to top Go down
»WOLFOX«

Male

PostSubject: Re: BAN SIN FUNDAMENTOS   BAN SIN FUNDAMENTOS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:39 pm

La unica persona que ha dicho esto es OZZ y RED, ningun otros jugadores y otros miembros del TAT, ademas OZZ nunca dijo que vio en mi CAMARA LO QUE TU DICES, el dijo que yo era cheat y todo lo demas, pero lo de la CAMARA se lo agregas TU.
lo mas probable es que ahora la gran mayoria del clan TAT diga que vio algo, siendo que el unico que acuso fue OZZ, si lo apoyan y no me quieren quitar el ban, lo acepto, poruqe es su clan y pueden abusar del poder como quieran.
Pero no trastornes los hechos...
Back to top Go down
dark_ozz

dark_ozz

Male
Number of posts : 357
Xfire : esbangel
Registration date : 2011-02-01

PostSubject: Re: BAN SIN FUNDAMENTOS   BAN SIN FUNDAMENTOS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:56 pm

I think your used these cheats for curiosity yesterday it was obvious you were using wallhack I was watching you in (view) I've played many years swat and I know when someone is using cheats
So stop lying and accept that you used cheats!!!

rekon and womer looked the same

Last edited by dark_ozz on Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dark_ozz

dark_ozz

Male

PostSubject: Re: BAN SIN FUNDAMENTOS   BAN SIN FUNDAMENTOS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:59 pm

wolfox man aceptalo y talves se te quite el bann
no estamos abusando de ningun poder yo te he visto varias veces en el server
pero ayer me di cuenta que estabas usando cheats veias a traves de las paredes y eso no es ningun bug y no fui la unica persona que vio rekon y Womer tambien lo vieron y nosotros no somos nuevo jugando swat llevamos varios años jugando y sabemos cuando alguien usa trampas man ten lo huevos de acptar las cosas creo que ya no eres un niño...
Back to top Go down
»WOLFOX«

Male

PostSubject: Re: BAN SIN FUNDAMENTOS   BAN SIN FUNDAMENTOS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:16 pm

amigo quitame el ban y te voy a mostrar lo que hice, estas confundido y si me lo quitas te lo demuestro
Back to top Go down
Zenek

Zenek

Male
Number of posts : 74
Xfire : zenrae
Fav. Map : Oh Abomb
Registration date : 2011-05-14

PostSubject: Re: BAN SIN FUNDAMENTOS   BAN SIN FUNDAMENTOS Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:40 am

Yay! Another Mexican hacker gets banned! Woot!
Back to top Go down
dark_ozz

dark_ozz

Male

PostSubject: Re: BAN SIN FUNDAMENTOS   BAN SIN FUNDAMENTOS Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:40 pm

lol zenek u mtf gaylord
and this gay is not Mexican
so stfu fag
Back to top Go down
»WOLFOX«

Male

PostSubject: Re: BAN SIN FUNDAMENTOS   BAN SIN FUNDAMENTOS Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:45 pm

respeto...
Back to top Go down
Zenek

Zenek

Male

PostSubject: Re: BAN SIN FUNDAMENTOS   BAN SIN FUNDAMENTOS Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:54 pm

He's Mexican. Deal with your hacking people, Ozz. All of you South American Mexicans.
Back to top Go down
»WOLFOX«

Male

PostSubject: Re: BAN SIN FUNDAMENTOS   BAN SIN FUNDAMENTOS Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:48 pm

quitenme el BAN...
Back to top Go down
Anonymouse
Clan Friend
Anonymouse

Female
Number of posts : 740
Xfire :
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: BAN SIN FUNDAMENTOS   BAN SIN FUNDAMENTOS Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 2:57 pm

Rofl @ Zenek Razz

If 3 TATs saw him hacking then I don't know why bother keep arguing, ban and lock thread ftw! jocolor
Back to top Go down
|TAT|NO_U
Family Member
|TAT|NO_U

Male
Number of posts : 1909
Xfire : ownger
Fav. Map : stfu
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: BAN SIN FUNDAMENTOS   BAN SIN FUNDAMENTOS Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:20 pm

Zenek wrote:
He's Mexican. Deal with your hacking people, Ozz. All of you South American Mexicans.
LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
»WOLFOX«

Male

PostSubject: Re: BAN SIN FUNDAMENTOS   BAN SIN FUNDAMENTOS Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:28 pm

TAT NO VIO UN CONIO! PORQUE NO ES CIERTO, NO ES MI CULPA QUE OZZ Y LOS DEMAS MENTIROSOS SEAN UNOS PUTOS NOOBS QUE NO SEPAN DIFERENCIAR UN CHEAT, A UN BUG!!!, ADEMAS Y SI FUERA EL CIERTO NO ME DARIA TEMOR O LO QUE SEA DECIRLO, YA QUE EN ESTE CLAN HAY CHEATS COMPROBADOS, DICHO POR MISMOS MIEMBROS DEL CLAN!!! YA ME CANSE DE JALARLE BOLAS A UNA CUERDA DE WEBONES QUE SIEMPRE ME PONEN TRABAS PARA ENTRAR AL CLAN!!!
Back to top Go down
Zenek

Zenek

Male

PostSubject: Re: BAN SIN FUNDAMENTOS   BAN SIN FUNDAMENTOS Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:16 am

Yes, I'm very diplomatic lol!
Back to top Go down
ßlack«3
Clan Friend

Male
Number of posts : 1775
Xfire : Hate
Fav. Map : Emo
Registration date : 2010-04-03

PostSubject: Re: BAN SIN FUNDAMENTOS   BAN SIN FUNDAMENTOS Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:32 pm

english?
Back to top Go down
http://clanneon.motionsforum.com/
dark_ozz

dark_ozz

Male

PostSubject: Re: BAN SIN FUNDAMENTOS   BAN SIN FUNDAMENTOS Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:48 pm

|TAT|ßlack«3 wrote:
english?

No Cabron!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Zenek

Zenek

Male

PostSubject: Re: BAN SIN FUNDAMENTOS   BAN SIN FUNDAMENTOS Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:32 pm

Google says he said:

TAT did not see a CONI! WHY NOT TRUE, THAT IS NOT MY FAULT AND OTHER LIARS OZZ UNOS PUTOS ARE NOOBS KNOW DIFFERENCE NOT A CHEAT, A A BUG!, BESIDES THE TRUE AND IF I DO NOT FEAR OR DARIA SAY ANYTHING, AND THIS CLAN IS THAT CHEATS ON PROVEN, THAT SAME FOR CLAN MEMBERS! I'm tired of JALARLE ROPE BALLS TO ME ALWAYS WebOne hinder FOR JOINING THE CLAN!

In other words, we hurt his mexican feelings.
Hackers get banned. End of Discussion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAN SIN FUNDAMENTOS   BAN SIN FUNDAMENTOS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAN SIN FUNDAMENTOS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
...:::|Tactical Assault Team|:::... :: TAT Public Section :: Gaming Discussion-
Jump to: