...:::|Tactical Assault Team|:::...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Team|TAT| website

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leaving.

Go down 
+10
|TAT|NiK
PoPs
|TAT|NO_U
GrenadeMcSticki
|TAT|TeamKiller
Roger
madco
|TAT|Gifted/Ramaz
NiKi
ßlack«3
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ßlack«3
Clan Friend

Male
Number of posts : 1775
Xfire : Hate
Fav. Map : Emo
Registration date : 2010-04-03

Leaving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 3:47 pm

Well im experienced with this,like when i bought server for c0b.
Some Spanish kid come and starting to speak Spanish and i told him to stop or he gonna get banned.
Ofcourse he said to me "Puta madre" than i used banhammer. I did the same on some forums where i had admin privileges.
Back to top Go down
http://clanneon.motionsforum.com/
madco
Forum Admin
madco

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Leaving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 3:50 pm

no need to ban or kick o mute them
we cant forced no1 to learn english
bro
it is prefering
i prefer play and visit foum everday
i have no time novadays
so just i play 1 hour
and i visit everyday
maybe i have no cool eng but
i like to see you around here
some1 prefer only visit forum
some1 prefer only play swat4
i can say
who feel himself like a tat
he is tat
Back to top Go down
ßlack«3
Clan Friend

Male

Leaving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 3:55 pm

madco wrote:

we cant forced no1 to learn english

maybe i have no cool eng but

Yes,we can not force them to learn English.
Maybe your English isn't so good BUT ATLEAST YOU TRYING TO SPEAK ENGLISH,not like them, who don't even want to try.
Back to top Go down
|TAT|NO_U
Family Member
|TAT|NO_U

Male
Number of posts : 1909
Xfire : ownger
Fav. Map : stfu
Registration date : 2010-03-14

Leaving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:07 pm

GrenadeMcSticki wrote:
I completely agree. but no matter what happens I am with TAT to the end, until the day it dies.

wise words my friend
Back to top Go down
ßlack«3
Clan Friend

Male

Leaving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:08 pm

Nobody removed me from TAT roster so i had to do it on my own.
See ya all.
/sad_gay_face.jpg
Back to top Go down
PoPs
Family Member
PoPs

Male
Number of posts : 291
Xfire : linksys4
Fav. Map : Foodwall
Registration date : 2009-07-07

Leaving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Yeah i now were black is coming from the last few ppl who joined can even speak english not that i have anything against them. But the TAT days were theee best but every has to move on and grow up and leave games at some point were only human. So its pretty much not just anyones fault in preticular it can be everyones even me. I have been inactive for awhile and i shouldnt have been but we all have to do something with our lifes eventullly.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Recruitment Team
Roger

Male
Number of posts : 347
Xfire : ass6ssin
Fav. Map : Abomb
Registration date : 2009-09-21

Leaving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:27 pm

ur leaving now bcuz of ppl using diff language but that has been goin on everysince why leave now? I'm sure i've seen higher ups in tat on forum speaking a language dat wasnt english.Why not make a post about it then.
Back to top Go down
PoPs
Family Member
PoPs

Male
Number of posts : 291
Xfire : linksys4
Fav. Map : Foodwall
Registration date : 2009-07-07

Leaving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:35 pm

Well hes saing some of them cant even speak english at all. Yeah and we know that like luky but he can speak english and he attempts to same with madco and we all love them <3. But not out of disrespect madco and luky tryyyyyyy unlike others.
Back to top Go down
|TAT|NiK
Family Member
|TAT|NiK

Male
Number of posts : 637
Xfire : bloom23
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Leaving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:44 pm

can't you guys just say goodbye?

by black Smile
Back to top Go down
ßlack«3
Clan Friend

Male

Leaving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:45 pm

Roger wrote:
ur leaving now bcuz of ppl using diff language but that has been goin on everysince why leave now? I'm sure i've seen higher ups in tat on forum speaking a language dat wasnt english.Why not make a post about it then.

Did i say im leaving only cuz of that? No.
Back to top Go down
madco
Forum Admin
madco

Male

Leaving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 5:01 pm

i dont wanna ur leaving
my last words
think about it again
and dont decide suddenly
Back to top Go down
TOC
Site Admin
TOC

Male
Number of posts : 794
Xfire : skballs
Fav. Map : Matteo-Ricci Maps (Google it!)
Registration date : 2010-05-15

Leaving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:25 pm

I may say some pretty racial slurs here and there... But even I think thats pretty ignorant to leave because a couple people speak Japanese or whatever.

I speak Canadian, I think its close enough to English
Back to top Go down
http://www.tatfamily.com
|TAT|TeamKiller
Elite Member

Male
Number of posts : 370
Xfire : antikainen
Fav. Map : Citystreets
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Leaving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 11:17 am

@ toc

He said he didnt leave just becuase of that
Back to top Go down
http://www.dinmamma.se
NiKi

NiKi

Female
Number of posts : 460
Xfire : nik0lina
Fav. Map : Abomb NightClub
Registration date : 2010-07-25

Leaving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:26 am

well... i do agree with black about inactive ppl on forum.
not just forum, in game too. some people apply, get accepted and u never see them again.
like example deathwish (hes my buddy so he wont get mad about this)
he never show up again since he got accepted.. in game, xfire, forum.
i think that kinda ppl should be booted but thats just me. death is not only one who did that,
and if we get leaders to do that, maybe ppl wont think we should close recruitment.
as for language, i dont care lol
only i would add to Join TAT topic, that is required to write it on english, they can translate it as much as they want,
but it should be on english cuz its a main language in here.
Back to top Go down
|TAT|Gifted/Ramaz
|TAT| Leader
|TAT|Gifted/Ramaz

Male
Number of posts : 790
Xfire : ramazwdz
Fav. Map : Pro on every map!

Leaving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 1:49 pm

So if comes to kickin out inactive people that always have been difficult and touchy subject. I spoke about this with Unk many times and we were telling eachother that we should get more strict with it, but at the end of the conversation it was always "Yea we should, but after all we are family not an army, and kickin some1 out for that might hurt other people that know well or like that person a lot". Like I mentioned in the other topic I'm gonna close down the recruitment soon and do the cleaning of accounts but if come to the members Im not gonna kick out anybody, cuz i have found a better solution to deal with that. I'm gonna make a special group that says "Suspended Members" and move all totaly inactive members to there so they will not loose their accounts and will still be able to come back at some point ( if they ever will ) and this way I will not hurt nobodys feelings cuz I really care not to do that, cuz family is not about hurting but loving. If comes to english as a forum spoken language we are gonna deffenietlly get more strict with that cuz guess what, english ain't my native language either and I would also prefer to speak my language but I don't, and same goes to all other people and I don't care if ur language is spanish, chinese, indian, polish, russian etc. Some basic english will be required cuz otherwise it is not fair for people that tried hard and learned at least some of english to be communicative. No offense but I gotta keep it fair.

Thank You
Back to top Go down
|TAT|NO_U
Family Member
|TAT|NO_U

Male

Leaving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:41 pm

^ he said indian ^^
Back to top Go down
|TAT|Gifted/Ramaz
|TAT| Leader
|TAT|Gifted/Ramaz

Male
Number of posts : 790
Xfire : ramazwdz
Fav. Map : Pro on every map!

Leaving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:20 pm

and u r a noob never got nothin smart to say lol
Back to top Go down
madco
Forum Admin
madco

Male

Leaving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 3:34 am

|TAT|Gifted/Ramaz wrote:
So if comes to kickin out inactive people that always have been difficult and touchy subject. I spoke about this with Unk many times and we were telling eachother that we should get more strict with it, but at the end of the conversation it was always "Yea we should, but after all we are family not an army, and kickin some1 out for that might hurt other people that know well or like that person a lot". Like I mentioned in the other topic I'm gonna close down the recruitment soon and do the cleaning of accounts but if come to the members Im not gonna kick out anybody, cuz i have found a better solution to deal with that. I'm gonna make a special group that says "Suspended Members" and move all totaly inactive members to there so they will not loose their accounts and will still be able to come back at some point ( if they ever will ) and this way I will not hurt nobodys feelings cuz I really care not to do that, cuz family is not about hurting but loving. If comes to english as a forum spoken language we are gonna deffenietlly get more strict with that cuz guess what, english ain't my native language either and I would also prefer to speak my language but I don't, and same goes to all other people and I don't care if ur language is spanish, chinese, indian, polish, russian etc. Some basic english will be required cuz otherwise it is not fair for people that tried hard and learned at least some of english to be communicative. No offense but I gotta keep it fair.

Thank You

wise words
+
Back to top Go down
TOC
Site Admin
TOC

Male
Number of posts : 794
Xfire : skballs
Fav. Map : Matteo-Ricci Maps (Google it!)
Registration date : 2010-05-15

Leaving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 8:24 pm

can we close this topic please?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tatfamily.com
BoGa

BoGa

Male
Number of posts : 152
Xfire : boga19
Fav. Map : abomb
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Leaving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 8:44 pm

Seriously? i'm disrespecting some 1 if i'm joking arround whit my spanish mates?
WE talk spanish 2 ppl who understand it and if you didnt like it..jesus why didnt post annything..why now?

We all know english is the main language here and we can live whit that... we are fuking arround in server and forum only 2 laugh cause in my point of view thats all that really matters at the end of the day

Well i know topic is close but i just cant understand why ppl dont let others get a lil fun..we didnt ofended anny 1.. we didnt break anny rulles..
Back to top Go down
|TAT|NO_U
Family Member
|TAT|NO_U

Male

Leaving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 8:51 pm

|TAT|Gifted/Ramaz wrote:
and u r a noob never got nothin smart to say lol

only if i have to
Back to top Go down
Zenek

Zenek

Male
Number of posts : 74
Xfire : zenrae
Fav. Map : Oh Abomb
Registration date : 2011-05-14

Leaving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 3:45 pm

This is a fun topic.
Back to top Go down
|TAT|NO_U
Family Member
|TAT|NO_U

Male

Leaving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:04 pm

^ im still wondering who the fuk u r
Back to top Go down
Zenek

Zenek

Male
Number of posts : 74
Xfire : zenrae
Fav. Map : Oh Abomb
Registration date : 2011-05-14

Leaving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:49 pm

Me?

Some Asshole American Nobody.

That's it.
Back to top Go down
|TAT|NO_U
Family Member
|TAT|NO_U

Male

Leaving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:27 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leaving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next