...:::|Tactical Assault Team|:::...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Team|TAT| website

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

can i have an explication ?

Go down 
+5
Anonymouse
|TAT|NO_U
madco
NiKi
ozkar
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ozkar
Family Member

Male
Number of posts : 78
Xfire : ozkar700
Fav. Map : foodwall
Registration date : 2011-05-17

can i have an explication ? Empty
PostSubject: can i have an explication ?   can i have an explication ? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:30 pm

mmm well in writing today because right now few minutes ago i enter to tat server and when it was loading it tells me "u have benn banned from this server"
mmm why ?? why they banned me ? i havent do nothing bad.
Back to top Go down
NiKi

NiKi

Female
Number of posts : 460
Xfire : nik0lina
Fav. Map : Abomb NightClub
Registration date : 2010-07-25

PostSubject: Re: can i have an explication ?   can i have an explication ? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 2:58 am

drop on arrest, thats why u are banned.
maybe even was me, but i dont think it was (i dont remember) but i remember why u got the ban.
Back to top Go down
madco
Forum Admin
madco

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: can i have an explication ?   can i have an explication ? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:03 am

yep
it must be an cause
Back to top Go down
|TAT|NO_U
Family Member
|TAT|NO_U

Male
Number of posts : 1909
Xfire : ownger
Fav. Map : stfu
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: can i have an explication ?   can i have an explication ? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 1:08 pm

"explanation"
Back to top Go down
ozkar
Family Member

Male

PostSubject: Re: can i have an explication ?   can i have an explication ? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 2:05 pm

mmm hell no ... and banned is for long time or what ? im not agree for this because you know i play fair :/ i have my mistakes but i like to play fair
Back to top Go down
NiKi

NiKi

Female

PostSubject: Re: can i have an explication ?   can i have an explication ? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 3:00 pm

till u dont learn ur lesson -.-
dropping on arrest is same bad as insulting admin, cuz actually u dropped on admin lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymouse
Clan Friend
Anonymouse

Female
Number of posts : 740
Xfire :
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: can i have an explication ?   can i have an explication ? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:44 pm

ugh i hate arrest droppers more than hackers. i'd rather have 1 hacker escape punishment than some coward dropper, at least with time the hacker will be spotted eventually pissed off
Back to top Go down
ozkar
Family Member

Male

PostSubject: Re: can i have an explication ?   can i have an explication ? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:15 pm

~❤NiKi❤~ wrote:
dropping on arrest is same bad as insulting admin, cuz actually u dropped on admin lol

ok ok .. but wait... they banned me after i gett out the server because they didnt tell me nothing... mm and alot of people dropped while arrest and they dont gett banned... thats personal... naaa not fair .. some admins abuse their power and its true
Back to top Go down
Anonymouse
Clan Friend
Anonymouse

Female
Xfire :

PostSubject: Re: can i have an explication ?   can i have an explication ? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:35 pm

ozkar wrote:
~❤NiKi❤~ wrote:

ok ok .. but wait... they banned me after i gett out the server because they didnt tell me nothing... mm and alot of people dropped while arrest and they dont gett banned... thats personal... naaa not fair .. some admins abuse their power and its true

did you drop while being arrested while knowing what you were doing? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
NiKi

NiKi

Female

PostSubject: Re: can i have an explication ?   can i have an explication ? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:07 am

are u serious?
ofcourse ur banned after, i cant know ahead ur gonna drop on arrest can i have an explication ? 3077217049 can i have an explication ? 3077217049 can i have an explication ? 3077217049

yeah its added ban manually, after u did it. i always ban those who drop on arrest which i saw,
or if some1 tells me fast soon as they did it so i can look it up on webadmin. if u wait some time,
i cannot scroll webadmin to chat which i like lol
and this
Quote :
mm and alot of people dropped while arrest and they dont gett banned... thats personal... naaa not fair .. some admins abuse their power and its true
cuz of that i am not removing ban, instead of apologizing to ppl, u blame us, u didnt deserve ban to be removed until u learn some respect toward this clan, server and members.
any BTW, u wasnt my arrest, u were some1 elses, i was just the one to ban
so u cant say i am just banning those who do it to me cheers

and minimouse he knew whats hes doing, he didnt do it when he was naded or something, he drop in middle of it.
he even admited and still think it was unfair.. lol
Back to top Go down
Roger
Recruitment Team
Roger

Male
Number of posts : 347
Xfire : ass6ssin
Fav. Map : Abomb
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: can i have an explication ?   can i have an explication ? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 10:03 am

i wudnt call banning some1 who drop during an arrest abuse of power btw.
sometimes ppl drop on arrest but system gets spammed by ppl killing others
or others talking and then the ip is already pushed up system where ppl ingame
cant see it,only way for some1 to ban that person then is webadmin as niki said.
& sometimes webadmin doesnt even work properly.Also it would be obvious
they ban u wen u left svr if u were banned for dropping on arrest.
Back to top Go down
Anonymouse
Clan Friend
Anonymouse

Female
Xfire :

PostSubject: Re: can i have an explication ?   can i have an explication ? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 11:05 am

~❤NiKi❤~ wrote:

or if some1 tells me fast soon as they did it so i can look it up on webadmin. if u wait some time,
i cannot scroll webadmin to chat which i like lol

do you have access to server files? go to the server log(i think its called swat4dedicatedserver.txt or log) and EVERYTHING that ever happened in game is saved there(even player's actions, like "Bob threw a nade" alien) i hate arrest droppers too much and i dont even play swat anymore Razz

~❤NiKi❤~ wrote:
and minimouse he knew whats hes doing, he didnt do it when he was naded or something, he drop in middle of it.
he even admited and still think it was unfair.. lol

minimouse?!!

Shocked Evil or Very Mad

can i have an explication ? 24279
Back to top Go down
madco
Forum Admin
madco

Male
Number of posts : 3474

PostSubject: Re: can i have an explication ?   can i have an explication ? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 12:01 pm

i hate dropping when arresting
Back to top Go down
|TAT|Gifted/Ramaz
|TAT| Leader
|TAT|Gifted/Ramaz

Male
Number of posts : 790
Xfire : ramazwdz
Fav. Map : Pro on every map!

PostSubject: Re: can i have an explication ?   can i have an explication ? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 12:42 pm

nope its not annonymous some gameserver companys provide u with such comfortable option and some dont, unfortunetlly our doesnt ;(

If comes to ozkar man You disappointed me so much, I tot You were a nice guy and wanted to join us and what happened? You come here and try to accuse 1 of my best admins of abusing its power? You've gotta be out of Your rat mind m8.

The ban is Permanent.(period)
Back to top Go down
ozkar
Family Member

Male

PostSubject: Re: can i have an explication ?   can i have an explication ? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 2:15 pm

|TAT|Gifted/Ramaz wrote:
nope its not annonymous some gameserver companys provide u with such comfortable option and some dont, unfortunetlly our doesnt ;(

If comes to ozkar man You disappointed me so much, I tot You were a nice guy and wanted to join us and what happened? You come here and try to accuse 1 of my best admins of abusing its power? You've gotta be out of Your rat mind m8.

look i just cant ask something because is bad :/ is that is true maybe i did it, really really i dont remember when or how .. sorry.. but they just cant give me a warning ? or just kick me ... i learned my lesson like that... mm i even knew who was.. .. am not accusing no one.. i was just asking why they banned me if am a cool player on the server... :/ do not mess with anybody and nothing :$ :/
Back to top Go down
NiKi

NiKi

Female

PostSubject: Re: can i have an explication ?   can i have an explication ? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:14 pm

how i am supposed to warn or kick u when u DROP on arrest?
if u still dont understand it, it means ur already out of server, i cant kick someone whos not there.. duh.
Back to top Go down
|TAT|NO_U
Family Member
|TAT|NO_U

Male

PostSubject: Re: can i have an explication ?   can i have an explication ? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:57 pm

ozkar wrote:
|TAT|Gifted/Ramaz wrote:

look i just cant ask something because is bad :/ is that is true maybe i did it, really really i dont remember when or how .. sorry.. but they just cant give me a warning ? or just kick me ... i learned my lesson like that... mm i even knew who was.. .. am not accusing no one.. i was just asking why they banned me if am a cool player on the server... :/ do not mess with anybody and nothing :$ :/

the thing is if u just apologized instead of arguing ur ban would have been gone by now
Back to top Go down
Roger
Recruitment Team
Roger

Male

PostSubject: Re: can i have an explication ?   can i have an explication ? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 4:21 pm

so true no u lol, but u gotta take the long route around things nowadays.
Back to top Go down
ozkar
Family Member

Male

PostSubject: Re: can i have an explication ?   can i have an explication ? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:27 pm

~❤NiKi❤~ wrote:
how i am supposed to warn or kick u when u DROP on arrest?
if u still dont understand it, it means ur already out of server, i cant kick someone whos not there.. duh.

ok ok.. the thing is thiiis... i understand .. its true if i did it i deserve the ban .... mmm i always apologize when i do things like that and u all know it.. if i did something bad sorry wont do it again ...and you all are right in what u said Smile
Back to top Go down
vicioi

vicioi

Male
Number of posts : 60
Xfire : vicioi
Fav. Map : FoodWall restaurant
Registration date : 2011-09-03

PostSubject: Re: can i have an explication ?   can i have an explication ? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 10:56 pm

juasss hello sorry for enter -- I do not know He has done it many times..there are people them give exit in arrest ... there are 3 they do.. if your game is bad.. exit and no matter in detention..and come later as if nothing..I do not remember the names ... I put complaints and banns for nobody ..thanks .. greetings ozcar ... your calm ..if you scream the only thing that angry people ..speaks well and the solution will come..is a good kid ..sought help from you ..he has confidence in you..gets angry if anyone no let him play where he likes.. Basketball
Back to top Go down
Zenek

Zenek

Male
Number of posts : 74
Xfire : zenrae
Fav. Map : Oh Abomb
Registration date : 2011-05-14

PostSubject: Re: can i have an explication ?   can i have an explication ? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 2:07 am

Ozkar and Ari should team up.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Recruitment Team
Roger

Male

PostSubject: Re: can i have an explication ?   can i have an explication ? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:36 am

lmao zenek they could prob get along.
Back to top Go down
|TAT|NO_U
Family Member
|TAT|NO_U

Male

PostSubject: Re: can i have an explication ?   can i have an explication ? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 4:13 pm

Zenek wrote:
Ozkar and Ari should team up.

i lol at this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can i have an explication ?   can i have an explication ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

can i have an explication ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
...:::|Tactical Assault Team|:::... :: TAT Public Section :: General Discussion-
Jump to: