...:::|Tactical Assault Team|:::...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Team|TAT| website

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[SPLIFF] I would love to be apart of the family [SPLIFF] {Denied}

Go down 
+12
|)3V!L
P3t3
gohan50100
Jimbobway
|TAT|Gifted/Ramaz
|TAT|NiK
ßlack«3
madco
|TAT|NO_U
Roger
|TAT|TeamKiller
Spliff
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
|TAT|TeamKiller
Elite Member

Male
Number of posts : 370
Xfire : antikainen
Fav. Map : Citystreets
Registration date : 2008-10-27

[SPLIFF] I would love to be apart of the family [SPLIFF] {Denied} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SPLIFF] I would love to be apart of the family [SPLIFF] {Denied}   [SPLIFF] I would love to be apart of the family [SPLIFF] {Denied} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 3:21 pm

Btw UAC is the worst anti cheat ever. Wont detect cheat, make you lag etc. Tzac is the way to go ;P
Back to top Go down
http://www.dinmamma.se
Roger
Recruitment Team
Roger

Male
Number of posts : 347
Xfire : ass6ssin
Fav. Map : Abomb
Registration date : 2009-09-21

[SPLIFF] I would love to be apart of the family [SPLIFF] {Denied} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SPLIFF] I would love to be apart of the family [SPLIFF] {Denied}   [SPLIFF] I would love to be apart of the family [SPLIFF] {Denied} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 3:31 pm

i also think it isnt the best anti cheat.How good is this Tzac ?
Back to top Go down
|TAT|TeamKiller
Elite Member

Male
Number of posts : 370
Xfire : antikainen
Fav. Map : Citystreets
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: [SPLIFF] I would love to be apart of the family [SPLIFF] {Denied}   [SPLIFF] I would love to be apart of the family [SPLIFF] {Denied} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 3:36 pm

Best anticheat out there. Not sure if you can use it on swat though. ONly been usin it on cod ;P
Back to top Go down
http://www.dinmamma.se
pikachu

pikachu

Male
Number of posts : 199
Xfire : ikach
Fav. Map : dance map
Registration date : 2010-11-16

PostSubject: Re: [SPLIFF] I would love to be apart of the family [SPLIFF] {Denied}   [SPLIFF] I would love to be apart of the family [SPLIFF] {Denied} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 4:25 pm

fail
Back to top Go down
|TAT|NiK
Family Member
|TAT|NiK

Male
Number of posts : 637
Xfire : bloom23
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: [SPLIFF] I would love to be apart of the family [SPLIFF] {Denied}   [SPLIFF] I would love to be apart of the family [SPLIFF] {Denied} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 6:06 pm

CHEAT FOUND !
Back to top Go down
Hollister
Hollister

Male
Number of posts : 78
Xfire : Hollister247
Fav. Map : Food Wall
Registration date : 2011-08-19

PostSubject: Re: [SPLIFF] I would love to be apart of the family [SPLIFF] {Denied}   [SPLIFF] I would love to be apart of the family [SPLIFF] {Denied} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:09 pm

welcome to the, forum and Good Luck' Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
|TAT|Unknown
|TAT| Leader
|TAT|Unknown

Male
Number of posts : 1115
Xfire : theonlyunknown
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: [SPLIFF] I would love to be apart of the family [SPLIFF] {Denied}   [SPLIFF] I would love to be apart of the family [SPLIFF] {Denied} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 1:17 am

Denied because of hacking!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SPLIFF] I would love to be apart of the family [SPLIFF] {Denied}   [SPLIFF] I would love to be apart of the family [SPLIFF] {Denied} - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[SPLIFF] I would love to be apart of the family [SPLIFF] {Denied}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
...:::|Tactical Assault Team|:::... :: TAT Public Section :: Join TAT-
Jump to: