...:::|Tactical Assault Team|:::...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Team|TAT| website

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

complaint!!!

Go down 
+5
vicioi
TOC
gohan50100
ßlack«3
Vo|demort
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Vo|demort

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-01-12

complaint!!! Empty
PostSubject: complaint!!!   complaint!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:01 pm

TAT hello gentlemen this goes for most of all for | TAT | gohan ..... bannea because people who play on the server for no reason .. TAT just because he was killed .... so long that is supposed to play the swat and not even learned to play with cameras if you do not, some do .... administrator that you are wrong to cheat if you have not done anything and one that only comes into play and have fun if it takes a while ... I go to play very regularly TAT with the same name about two months ago .... if it bothers you so much to kill him play or not to arrest him but do not be so foolish as to get the players just for your trouble ....

TAT lords of black point of your family is this man who is believed gohan owner and master of the server when one of the insulting, annoying and takes people just for fun!!

I say for the day January 10, 2012 when he was playing it more than normal and a fellow taze my team and I had the camera on, I throw a grenade and kill him when I take off when you try to enter could no longer new

and unban me but that should not happen that way!

Greetings from Colombia

thx
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
ßlack«3
Clan Friend

Male
Number of posts : 1775
Xfire : Hate
Fav. Map : Emo
Registration date : 2010-04-03

complaint!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: complaint!!!   complaint!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:27 pm

Leave my TOC alone,he probably banned you cuz you did something wrong.
Ktnxbai.
Back to top Go down
http://clanneon.motionsforum.com/
gohan50100
gohan50100

Male
Number of posts : 126
Xfire : gohan100200
Fav. Map : A-Bomb
Registration date : 2011-06-29

complaint!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: complaint!!!   complaint!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:28 pm

first of all I will not disrespect but I do not even like I'm taking the pope and the entire server not abuse anyone and if so ago is my friends if you will in my conversations metistes creete as gay, stupid or as I usually tell my friends I have not abused anyone but when I play with my friends most of all among these are my best friends that they are going to dimensions much for my Nikko, and I can go Ozkar_007 they who tell me so and they say the same is more to them as brothers because I know who you are and I think it was PEPEX who told me that you had something that is not natural because if you could see it my way of monitoring is to use the cameras because I'm not at all I'm not abusing anyone my apologies if your metistes you in my conversation because I think you're a stupid I'm sorry but my friends just say so and they ami and there are several in the guild that they know I'm so with them are including OCD, they know that I rekon so upset with my friends and when I'm with them I never play the hair rather I'm sorry but I have not disrespected any and if I told you so creistes for truth read before you speak I'm not abusing it, I do not own the server, I'm not abusing, I'm just one of the most active clan eh I roamed this state till the mienbros game but they do not have the Admin because they tell me and I'm going to help
Back to top Go down
gohan50100
gohan50100

Male

complaint!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: complaint!!!   complaint!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:09 pm

Ozkar_007 and Nikko people are most appreciated and I bet most here know how I am with them are the people who are gay and they tell me bother about the other team tazer,nade,gas,flash and more I'm not going to walk disrespecting other they are the only ones I miss them and they respect me miss him and I swear that we love

TOC,NIK;REKON ETC.so play with them and because they see me do that and they never kick or banner because they are my best friends because I thank you for that when they make me take them out because that's not why they are my best friends and so we say gay play and much more
Almost all if I have have my attention so I'm always with them and I give thanks for not kicking or banner they are the only friends we say so
Back to top Go down
gohan50100
gohan50100

Male

complaint!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: complaint!!!   complaint!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:13 pm

I tell you a saying in my country?
Peel me if I say cock nub
but I play with them so when I play with them because I am the famous NUB
and if I start to play seriously it changes because I screwed there all the same to me but it is always for my friends I do not eh abused or disrespected them are the only ones that eh and they disrespected me and we had fun because you tell me whether novice or more, but I do not care that I bet you have not seen me play for real
if Roger knows me well knows how to play as the
love and peace so
Back to top Go down
TOC
Site Admin
TOC

Male
Number of posts : 794
Xfire : skballs
Fav. Map : Matteo-Ricci Maps (Google it!)
Registration date : 2010-05-15

complaint!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: complaint!!!   complaint!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:17 pm

ßlack«3 wrote:
Leave my TOC alone,he probably banned you cuz you did something wrong.
Ktnxbai.

? Am I missing something here? I have no idea wtf is going on. You guys should write your issues in Spanish and our Spanish SA's will look into this issue.

I dont think this is about me, is it? Question
Back to top Go down
http://www.tatfamily.com
ßlack«3
Clan Friend

Male

complaint!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: complaint!!!   complaint!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:23 am

I failed at name,i meant gohan not TOC.
/facepalm
Back to top Go down
TOC
Site Admin
TOC

Male
Number of posts : 794
Xfire : skballs
Fav. Map : Matteo-Ricci Maps (Google it!)
Registration date : 2010-05-15

complaint!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: complaint!!!   complaint!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:47 pm

Auuuuh how cute, always thinking of me I love you

Gay! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.tatfamily.com
vicioi

vicioi

Male
Number of posts : 60
Xfire : vicioi
Fav. Map : FoodWall restaurant
Registration date : 2011-09-03

complaint!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: complaint!!!   complaint!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Vo|demort

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-01-12

complaint!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: complaint!!!   complaint!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:41 pm

you're talking about Gohan?

Just ask the server for me out for no reason! not having to do Ozkar or toc or the one mentioned above ....

if you are talking about swear I did not speak on the server the only thing I remember writing was "takeover" and now but even that is beside the point! so best leave well because apparently you speak or type a lot but seldom applied! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
gohan50100
gohan50100

Male

complaint!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: complaint!!!   complaint!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:49 pm

jajajajajjaj lol! lol! lol! Say what you want but I applied when I do but which you have not seen me and if I talk to? not going to drop the world
Back to top Go down
madco
Forum Admin
madco

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Registration date : 2008-10-23

complaint!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: complaint!!!   complaint!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:01 pm

so long sentences
Back to top Go down
Liquidstone
Elite Member
Liquidstone

Male
Number of posts : 2909
Xfire : Liquidst0ne
Fav. Map : abomb
Registration date : 2008-10-24

complaint!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: complaint!!!   complaint!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:19 pm

naabs
Back to top Go down
http://www.VanillaSKY.com
pikachu

pikachu

Male
Number of posts : 199
Xfire : ikach
Fav. Map : dance map
Registration date : 2010-11-16

complaint!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: complaint!!!   complaint!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:47 am

Hermione is hot Smile
Back to top Go down
ßlack«3
Clan Friend

Male

complaint!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: complaint!!!   complaint!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:47 am

She is indeed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymouse
Clan Friend
Anonymouse

Female
Number of posts : 740
Xfire :
Registration date : 2009-02-04

complaint!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: complaint!!!   complaint!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 12:19 pm

for you pikachu lol!

complaint!!! 50187429
Back to top Go down
pikachu

pikachu

Male

complaint!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: complaint!!!   complaint!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 12:51 pm

OMG ty so much lol
Back to top Go down
ßlack«3
Clan Friend

Male

complaint!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: complaint!!!   complaint!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:51 pm

Anonymouse wrote:
for you pikachu lol!

complaint!!! 50187429

Anything hot like that for me?
Back to top Go down
pikachu

pikachu

Male

complaint!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: complaint!!!   complaint!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:32 am

complaint!!! Emma_watson_gif
Back to top Go down
Anonymouse
Clan Friend
Anonymouse

Female
Number of posts : 740
Xfire :
Registration date : 2009-02-04

complaint!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: complaint!!!   complaint!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:00 am

ßlack«3 wrote:
Anonymouse wrote:
lol!

complaint!!! 50187429

Anything hot like that for me?

sure alien

complaint!!! ErXwL (no peeking!)

complaint!!! NHep7

complaint!!! YV9Qm

complaint!!! W6qdQRazz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
ßlack«3
Clan Friend

Male

complaint!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: complaint!!!   complaint!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:08 pm

I love this girl <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

complaint!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: complaint!!!   complaint!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

complaint!!!
Page 1 of 1