...:::|Tactical Assault Team|:::...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Team|TAT| website

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brothers and sisters

Go down 
+13
ZTROKER
xrekonx
|TAT|Gifted/Ramaz
P3t3
|TAT|NO_U
|TAT|NiK
TOC
|TAT|TeamKiller
madco
ßlack«3
GrenadeMcSticki
PoPs
-COF-Emdy Padrino
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
syrkel

syrkel

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2011-07-27

Brothers and sisters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers and sisters   Brothers and sisters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:33 pm

I agree with what Rekon says and my brother.
Back to top Go down
JunioR
Elite Member
JunioR

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Brothers and sisters   Brothers and sisters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 3:50 am

Junior reporting back!
Glad to see the forums are still up, i was just about to get back to swat but i just found out no server Sad

Nice to see some old faces and new ... so whats going on around here?
Back to top Go down
madco
Forum Admin
madco

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Brothers and sisters   Brothers and sisters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 7:21 am

i miss play too
Back to top Go down
PoPs
Family Member
PoPs

Male
Number of posts : 291
Xfire : linksys4
Fav. Map : Foodwall
Registration date : 2009-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Brothers and sisters   Brothers and sisters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:37 pm

Wow.... Well put rekon. That was quite powerful i must say, i know i havent been active but ive been back for quite awhile playing by myself and missing the old "TAT" dearly. Ive been wishing that it returns to the old way, because that's when it was a true loving family. Now its like foster house. I will stick with this clan as long as possible, and who knows that could be forever ; maybe years, or months. i know everyone has a time to go and alot of them have expired, but mine hasn't ; ill be here, and i know alot of people will too.

Back to top Go down
TOC
Site Admin
TOC

Male
Number of posts : 794
Xfire : skballs
Fav. Map : Matteo-Ricci Maps (Google it!)
Registration date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Brothers and sisters   Brothers and sisters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:43 pm

still looking for no cd download.... and vip
Back to top Go down
http://www.tatfamily.com
xrekonx
Family Member
xrekonx

Male
Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2011-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Brothers and sisters   Brothers and sisters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:05 am

Back to top Go down
TOC
Site Admin
TOC

Male

PostSubject: Re: Brothers and sisters   Brothers and sisters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:25 am

thaaaaank u!
Back to top Go down
TOC
Site Admin
TOC

Male

PostSubject: Re: Brothers and sisters   Brothers and sisters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:26 am

i just have to add this?
replace...
Back to top Go down
xrekonx
Family Member
xrekonx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Brothers and sisters   Brothers and sisters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:51 am

np
Back to top Go down
Anonymouse
Clan Friend
Anonymouse

Female
Number of posts : 740
Xfire :
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Brothers and sisters   Brothers and sisters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 6:25 pm

xrekonx wrote:
I looked into budgeting a server for the family but the price range is above my head. I would never expect a single person to pay out of their own pocket to finance a server.. If the server is down for a money issue put up a damn paypal link to put money into it, i'd have no problem contributing to it.

rekon! servers are free to host, anyone can do it Very Happy I know cause wayy back in the day(2006-2008) I hosted a couple servers for Miaworld, Abugs party and TAT(pistol server was great alien) and it's very simple to do. Hell, if Ram or Unk could send me the server config file I could have it up and running in an hour(my pc runs 24/7 doing other stuff anyway) Smile
Back to top Go down
TOC
Site Admin
TOC

Male

PostSubject: Re: Brothers and sisters   Brothers and sisters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 12:51 am

well, get that bitch up and running! just install latest mods and you should know the rest! Might as well, there are not too many servers that are populated, might as well try and get one going!
Back to top Go down
Anonymouse
Clan Friend
Anonymouse

Female
Xfire :

PostSubject: Re: Brothers and sisters   Brothers and sisters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:26 am

TOC wrote:
well, get that bitch up and running! just install latest mods and you should know the rest! Might as well, there are not too many servers that are populated, might as well try and get one going!

all I need is the server config(contains scrolling server messages, SA/A passwords, etc) What mods have been released? it's been a long time since i've played Razz
Back to top Go down
ßlack«3
Clan Friend

Male
Number of posts : 1775
Xfire : Hate
Fav. Map : Emo
Registration date : 2010-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Brothers and sisters   Brothers and sisters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 11:50 am

Its not so expansive, i paid 10 bucks each month for 12 slots for a server when i was in cob ...
Back to top Go down
http://clanneon.motionsforum.com/
xrekonx
Family Member
xrekonx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Brothers and sisters   Brothers and sisters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 6:46 pm

Anonymouse wrote:
xrekonx wrote:
I looked into budgeting a server for the family but the price range is above my head. I would never expect a single person to pay out of their own pocket to finance a server.. If the server is down for a money issue put up a damn paypal link to put money into it, i'd have no problem contributing to it.

rekon! servers are free to host, anyone can do it Very Happy I know cause wayy back in the day(2006-2008) I hosted a couple servers for Miaworld, Abugs party and TAT(pistol server was great alien) and it's very simple to do. Hell, if Ram or Unk could send me the server config file I could have it up and running in an hour(my pc runs 24/7 doing other stuff anyway) Smile

I have a DSL connection, no way a lag free 16 slot server could be hosted from it. Most home internet connections dont provide the bandwidth needed to run a 16 slot server that has minimal latency.
Back to top Go down
TOC
Site Admin
TOC

Male

PostSubject: Re: Brothers and sisters   Brothers and sisters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:48 pm

not sure if u sluts read but Ramz will be hosting a server next month, go tell your mom Brothers and sisters - Page 2 693471
Back to top Go down
Anonymouse
Clan Friend
Anonymouse

Female
Xfire :

PostSubject: Re: Brothers and sisters   Brothers and sisters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 2:39 pm

xrekonx wrote:

I have a DSL connection, no way a lag free 16 slot server could be hosted from it. Most home internet connections dont provide the bandwidth needed to run a 16 slot server that has minimal latency.

Ah didn't know that...I have a 160 Mb/s connection FIOS ftw! cheers
Back to top Go down
ßlack«3
Clan Friend

Male

PostSubject: Re: Brothers and sisters   Brothers and sisters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 3:04 pm

Anonymouse wrote:
xrekonx wrote:

dafuq?
whats your download speed?
Back to top Go down
|TAT|NiK
Family Member
|TAT|NiK

Male
Number of posts : 637
Xfire : bloom23
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Brothers and sisters   Brothers and sisters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:01 am

Anonymouse wrote:
xrekonx wrote:

o.0 ! ur mom owns the company?
Back to top Go down
Anonymouse
Clan Friend
Anonymouse

Female
Xfire :

PostSubject: Re: Brothers and sisters   Brothers and sisters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:07 pm

ßlack«3 wrote:
Anonymouse wrote:
xrekonx wrote:

dafuq?
whats your download speed?

160 Mbps! it's about 1.2 gigabytes/minute or 72 gigs/hour...but it's so damn expensive! Neutral but I usually download around 20 TB/month so it's worth the money for me.

|TAT|NiK wrote:
Anonymouse wrote:
xrekonx wrote:

o.0 ! ur mom owns the company?

I wish Razz it's the highest plan offered by Verizon FIOS(and highest in $ too silent)
Back to top Go down
ßlack«3
Clan Friend

Male

PostSubject: Re: Brothers and sisters   Brothers and sisters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:06 pm

my speed: 450 kb per sec, upload: arround 10kb per sec max.
fu.
Back to top Go down
Anonymouse
Clan Friend
Anonymouse

Female
Xfire :

PostSubject: Re: Brothers and sisters   Brothers and sisters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 11:12 am

ßlack«3 wrote:
my speed: 450 kb per sec, upload: arround 10kb per sec max.
fu.

hey if it was possible to donate some of my speed I'd gladly give you 15mb What a Face
Back to top Go down
ßlack«3
Clan Friend

Male

PostSubject: Re: Brothers and sisters   Brothers and sisters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 4:58 pm

suuure you would >.>
Back to top Go down
Mongo
Family Member
Mongo

Male
Number of posts : 1360
Xfire : mongolord69
Fav. Map : medical
Registration date : 2010-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Brothers and sisters   Brothers and sisters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 5:05 pm

I just like to hang in the back of the pack but im still here
Back to top Go down
PoPs
Family Member
PoPs

Male
Number of posts : 291
Xfire : linksys4
Fav. Map : Foodwall
Registration date : 2009-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Brothers and sisters   Brothers and sisters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:28 pm

Did dmw just not say anything else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brothers and sisters   Brothers and sisters - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brothers and sisters
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2