...:::|Tactical Assault Team|:::...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Team|TAT| website

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SPIR SCRIM FAIL

Go down 
+7
|TAT|DoC
Windowmanker
oM3Ga
Liquidstone
madco
CodY
mp3
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mp3
King of Spam
mp3

Number of posts : 228
Xfire : brasslamp93
Registration date : 2008-10-23

SPIR SCRIM FAIL Empty
PostSubject: SPIR SCRIM FAIL   SPIR SCRIM FAIL Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:46 pm

k guys check it me and arsenal(since no other tat was ther) just scrimmed SpIR.
at least we tried to. cos after the 1st round when we were about 20 in front they restarted. out of nothing.
then they restared again when we were 6 in front. again w/o a reason.
and then we played the 2nd round. and went 41-2. then they restared again when only 2min were left. we left teh server then .. i got some funny pics of u to c here.

thats after they restarted 2 times .. cos we put a nade next to their spawn 5s after they spawned. they were complaining about that we respawned.
SPIR SCRIM FAIL Swat420081217135848xs4

then we played a while and they wer crying cos tehy got ownt .. and thought theyre funny. and thought we sux cos we didnt follow some fictious rules?!
SPIR SCRIM FAIL Swat420081217135941js8

Very Happy
SPIR SCRIM FAIL Swat420081217140019au3

and finnaly they restared fuckin again when only 2min were left.
SPIR SCRIM FAIL Swat420081217140226js2

after all we won with 40 pts .. if u can count that shit.
pz
Back to top Go down
CodY

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-26

SPIR SCRIM FAIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIR SCRIM FAIL   SPIR SCRIM FAIL Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:49 pm

Lol, Don't scrim Spir anymore. They fail so hard.
Back to top Go down
madco
Forum Admin
madco

Male
Number of posts : 3474

SPIR SCRIM FAIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIR SCRIM FAIL   SPIR SCRIM FAIL Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:26 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
Liquidstone
Elite Member
Liquidstone

Male
Number of posts : 2909
Xfire : Liquidst0ne
Fav. Map : abomb
Registration date : 2008-10-24

SPIR SCRIM FAIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIR SCRIM FAIL   SPIR SCRIM FAIL Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:13 am

nice
Back to top Go down
http://www.VanillaSKY.com
oM3Ga
Clan Friend

Number of posts : 25

SPIR SCRIM FAIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIR SCRIM FAIL   SPIR SCRIM FAIL Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 5:03 pm

rofl cmon mp3
ur good enough to dont post such a bs
gj btw elephant

coooool smileys SPIR SCRIM FAIL 688719
Back to top Go down
madco
Forum Admin
madco

Male
Number of posts : 3474

SPIR SCRIM FAIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIR SCRIM FAIL   SPIR SCRIM FAIL Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:33 pm

hi omega
Back to top Go down
Liquidstone
Elite Member
Liquidstone

Male

SPIR SCRIM FAIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIR SCRIM FAIL   SPIR SCRIM FAIL Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:33 pm

hehe omega welcome onboard man <3
Back to top Go down
Windowmanker
Administrator
Administrator
Windowmanker

Male
Number of posts : 3014
Xfire : deadmanwalking7415
Fav. Map : Food Wall

SPIR SCRIM FAIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIR SCRIM FAIL   SPIR SCRIM FAIL Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:49 pm

That was a lame move by those guys. Ever tend to be a cool guy though.
Back to top Go down
|TAT|DoC
Elite Member
|TAT|DoC

Male
Number of posts : 4163
Xfire : scaggz
Fav. Map : Food Wall

SPIR SCRIM FAIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIR SCRIM FAIL   SPIR SCRIM FAIL Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:15 am

:O
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dr_swatson
|TAT|Lukasss_PL
Forum Admin
|TAT|Lukasss_PL

Male
Number of posts : 1336
Xfire : lukasx0
Fav. Map : A-boom (polish vodka drink)

SPIR SCRIM FAIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIR SCRIM FAIL   SPIR SCRIM FAIL Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:19 am

slow
Back to top Go down
http://www.tatfamily.com
Liquidstone
Elite Member
Liquidstone

Male

SPIR SCRIM FAIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIR SCRIM FAIL   SPIR SCRIM FAIL Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:01 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Kryptonite
Clan Friend

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-25

SPIR SCRIM FAIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIR SCRIM FAIL   SPIR SCRIM FAIL Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:38 pm

This is why one of the reasons I have left, is because there are a bunch of little children in the clan that dont like to lose, but a little info Eddie is no longer SpIR because he lost a fun war against EVER and kicked him for it.
Back to top Go down
|TAT|Red
Elite Member
|TAT|Red

Male
Number of posts : 1501
Xfire : Susp4ct
Fav. Map : FoodWall Restaurant

SPIR SCRIM FAIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIR SCRIM FAIL   SPIR SCRIM FAIL Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 7:57 pm

Care to elaborate?
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamtat.nl
Liquidstone
Elite Member
Liquidstone

Male

SPIR SCRIM FAIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIR SCRIM FAIL   SPIR SCRIM FAIL Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:10 pm

scratch
Back to top Go down
Kryptonite
Clan Friend

SPIR SCRIM FAIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIR SCRIM FAIL   SPIR SCRIM FAIL Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:43 pm

Elaborate on which part? Me leaving or Eddie leaving?
Back to top Go down
|TAT|Red
Elite Member
|TAT|Red

Male

SPIR SCRIM FAIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIR SCRIM FAIL   SPIR SCRIM FAIL Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:15 pm

both
Back to top Go down
Kryptonite
Clan Friend

SPIR SCRIM FAIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIR SCRIM FAIL   SPIR SCRIM FAIL Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:15 am

Well as most of you all know that I was a Super Admin and there was a clan member that had been in the clan for a long time and he started going around stealing arrests so I let Kombat know about it which is over all of the SpIR members. He basically told me it was alright for this guy to do it because he was in the SpIR clan and they never take any actions against the other clan members, but if I ban a cheater I have to explain why I banned him and all of this. I felt as if they wanted me gone in the first place, so I decided to leave. I believe in being fair to other players also. I think if a clan member breaks a rule it should be addressed and not ignored, but apparently that isn't how they work since Vampire is never on anymore. I have been wanting to for awhile, but hadn't found a clan I liked intill I started playing alot on TAT server, so here I am.

Now the deal with Eddie. Ever took an arrest that Eddie sprayed, but the guy had a nade in his hand and got Eddie but not Ever or the arrestie so Ever spayed him and took the arrest and Eddie got pissed off about it and challened Ever and Ryan to a fun war while Ollie was on Eddie's team. Well Eddie and Ollie got owned bad I guess and Eddie all the Sudden said STFU or I will mute you and Ever said ? so Eddie muted him so the other guys unmuted him and then Eddie said STFU again or I will kick you so once again Ever put ? and got kicked out of server. They had a big argument and Eddie left clan which this was his second offense so he was going to get kicked anyways.
Back to top Go down
|TAT|Red
Elite Member
|TAT|Red

Male

SPIR SCRIM FAIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIR SCRIM FAIL   SPIR SCRIM FAIL Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:14 am

well if i ban a clan member from another clan then i have to put up some proof bs lol but i see because hes old school he can steal your arrest? LOL if i was in spir. my gosh lol no offense but spir would hate me for the shit i would do. anyhow looks like they don't give a shit for you. i mean i would kick my leaders ass if he keep stealing mah arrest ^_^. but yea you have some rather nice "quality" new ppl don't posses. i hope you are as good you say you are. still need to know more about you but. welcome to our dysfunctional family if i didn't have the honors.
Back to top Go down
Kryptonite
Clan Friend

SPIR SCRIM FAIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIR SCRIM FAIL   SPIR SCRIM FAIL Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 4:11 am

Thank you Bryan. Anything you guys want to know I will tell you. I am 26 year Old Male from Illinois, USA. I was a Super Admin for SpIR for 2 years and I was a member of theres for 3 years. You guys probaly already know that the clan had some ruff times, but I stuck with them and helped work them out. I dont care about being admin or super admin. I just want to play for fun and not have to put up with all the BS that I did in SpIR.
Back to top Go down
Liquidstone
Elite Member
Liquidstone

Male

SPIR SCRIM FAIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIR SCRIM FAIL   SPIR SCRIM FAIL Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:01 am

Kryptonite wrote:
Well as most of you all know that I was a Super Admin and there was a clan member that had been in the clan for a long time and he started going around stealing arrests so I let Kombat know about it which is over all of the SpIR members. He basically told me it was alright for this guy to do it because he was in the SpIR clan and they never take any actions against the other clan members, but if I ban a cheater I have to explain why I banned him and all of this. I felt as if they wanted me gone in the first place, so I decided to leave. I believe in being fair to other players also. I think if a clan member breaks a rule it should be addressed and not ignored, but apparently that isn't how they work since Vampire is never on anymore. I have been wanting to for awhile, but hadn't found a clan I liked intill I started playing alot on TAT server, so here I am.

Now the deal with Eddie. Ever took an arrest that Eddie sprayed, but the guy had a nade in his hand and got Eddie but not Ever or the arrestie so Ever spayed him and took the arrest and Eddie got pissed off about it and challened Ever and Ryan to a fun war while Ollie was on Eddie's team. Well Eddie and Ollie got owned bad I guess and Eddie all the Sudden said STFU or I will mute you and Ever said ? so Eddie muted him so the other guys unmuted him and then Eddie said STFU again or I will kick you so once again Ever put ? and got kicked out of server. They had a big argument and Eddie left clan which this was his second offense so he was going to get kicked anyways.

some one brief this i wont read all cheers
Back to top Go down
|TAT|Red
Elite Member
|TAT|Red

Male

SPIR SCRIM FAIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIR SCRIM FAIL   SPIR SCRIM FAIL Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:42 am

VanillaSKY wrote:
Kryptonite wrote:

some one brief this i wont read all cheers

and the world is still spinning. amazingly
Back to top Go down
oM3Ga
Clan Friend

Number of posts : 25

SPIR SCRIM FAIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIR SCRIM FAIL   SPIR SCRIM FAIL Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 4:08 pm

fuck u red with ur novels lol SPIR SCRIM FAIL 24279
all i can say is that even if red is not always right hes a great person !!!
hard to find them lately
hes also trying to improve his gamestyle so u can let him in without hesitation
cheers SPIR SCRIM FAIL 849679
Back to top Go down
|TAT|Red
Elite Member
|TAT|Red

Male

SPIR SCRIM FAIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIR SCRIM FAIL   SPIR SCRIM FAIL Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:11 pm

oM3Ga wrote:
fuck u red with ur novels lol SPIR SCRIM FAIL 24279
all i can say is that even if red is not always right hes a great person !!!
hard to find them lately
hes also trying to improve his gamestyle so u can let him in without hesitation
cheers SPIR SCRIM FAIL 849679
but arent you spir leader?? omega? why didnt you handle the sitaution of this member stealing arrest. you know that very gay and noobish for one member to do im amazed to see nothing still happen..
Back to top Go down
Liquidstone
Elite Member
Liquidstone

Male

SPIR SCRIM FAIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIR SCRIM FAIL   SPIR SCRIM FAIL Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:13 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Kryptonite
Clan Friend

SPIR SCRIM FAIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIR SCRIM FAIL   SPIR SCRIM FAIL Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:25 am

Thank you Omega I appreciate the kind words. I am glad to see I didn't lose you as a friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SPIR SCRIM FAIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIR SCRIM FAIL   SPIR SCRIM FAIL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SPIR SCRIM FAIL
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next