...:::|Tactical Assault Team|:::...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Team|TAT| website

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TATies !!! ur mothafukin sleepin

Go down 
+8
P3t3
JunioR
|TAT|Red
Slevin
Liquidstone
Windowmanker
|TAT|Lukasss_PL
|TAT|NiK
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
|TAT|Red
Elite Member
|TAT|Red

Male
Number of posts : 1501
Xfire : Susp4ct
Fav. Map : FoodWall Restaurant
Registration date : 2008-10-26

TATies !!! ur mothafukin sleepin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TATies !!! ur mothafukin sleepin   TATies !!! ur mothafukin sleepin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:27 am

yea but next month |TAT|Europe won't be there anymore. And not all 127 members of the forum are |TAT|
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamtat.nl
SuPaMaN
Family Member
SuPaMaN

Male
Number of posts : 759
Fav. Map : Food and A Bomb
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: TATies !!! ur mothafukin sleepin   TATies !!! ur mothafukin sleepin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:31 am

Bryan wrote:
yea but next month |TAT|Europe won't be there anymore. And not all 127 members of the forum are |TAT|

ohk

and um how ohk btu still the majrity would be but what im saying is there is no activity in forums
Back to top Go down
|TAT|Red
Elite Member
|TAT|Red

Male
Number of posts : 1501
Xfire : Susp4ct
Fav. Map : FoodWall Restaurant
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: TATies !!! ur mothafukin sleepin   TATies !!! ur mothafukin sleepin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:31 am

SuPaMaN wrote:
Bryan wrote:

ohk

and um how ohk btu still the majrity would be but what im saying is there is no activity in forums
It's been so for a while. hardly much can be done about the activity. people have lives to run also. we cannot point a gun to there head and say be active... afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamtat.nl
SuPaMaN
Family Member
SuPaMaN

Male

PostSubject: Re: TATies !!! ur mothafukin sleepin   TATies !!! ur mothafukin sleepin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:44 am

Bryan wrote:
SuPaMaN wrote:
Bryan wrote:

ohk

It's been so for a while. hardly much can be done about the activity. people have lives to run also. we cannot point a gun to there head and say be active... afro

lols hahaha ohh well i guess u said its been like this for a while soo im guessing it can only get better .. soo oh well
Back to top Go down
jok3r
Elite Member

Male
Number of posts : 385
Xfire : j0k3r92
Fav. Map : Abomb
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: TATies !!! ur mothafukin sleepin   TATies !!! ur mothafukin sleepin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:51 am

well if you get on xfire ull see there about 10people or more and we play on server most of the time and always good fun, just coz people arent on forums dont mean nothing 4 people here 10 people who play swat on xfire Razz online and ready to plays wars and others stuff Smile, plus time differences everyones on at different times... Smile
Back to top Go down
Windowmanker
Administrator
Administrator
Windowmanker

Male
Number of posts : 3014
Xfire : deadmanwalking7415
Fav. Map : Food Wall
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: TATies !!! ur mothafukin sleepin   TATies !!! ur mothafukin sleepin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:04 am

Well mate, as Bryan was pointing out, we can't point a gun to their head and demand them to be active. =) I have my life to I have to take care of, but the most important thing is that we stay a family and that we have fun with eachother (not the gay way).
Back to top Go down
SuPaMaN
Family Member
SuPaMaN

Male

PostSubject: Re: TATies !!! ur mothafukin sleepin   TATies !!! ur mothafukin sleepin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:27 am

dead_man_walking wrote:
Well mate, as Bryan was pointing out, we can't point a gun to their head and demand them to be active. =) I have my life to I have to take care of, but the most important thing is that we stay a family and that we have fun with eachother (not the gay way).

hahaha DMW lols still thinking dirty Wink Razz lol!

but yeh ur right i have alot of shit otuside this forum and swta but all i was syaing is where is eveyrone coz there is soo many people but u dont see 95% of them ..
Back to top Go down
|TAT|Lukasss_PL
Forum Admin
|TAT|Lukasss_PL

Male
Number of posts : 1336
Xfire : lukasx0
Fav. Map : A-boom (polish vodka drink)
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: TATies !!! ur mothafukin sleepin   TATies !!! ur mothafukin sleepin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 11:54 am

yep life is life ... eh :/
Back to top Go down
http://www.tatfamily.com
Windowmanker
Administrator
Administrator
Windowmanker

Male
Number of posts : 3014
Xfire : deadmanwalking7415
Fav. Map : Food Wall

PostSubject: Re: TATies !!! ur mothafukin sleepin   TATies !!! ur mothafukin sleepin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:20 pm

SuPaMaN wrote:
dead_man_walking wrote:

hahaha DMW lols still thinking dirty Wink Razz lol!

but yeh ur right i have alot of shit otuside this forum and swta but all i was syaing is where is eveyrone coz there is soo many people but u dont see 95% of them ..

Hell yes, dirty as always...who wants a lapdance?
Back to top Go down
madco
Forum Admin
madco

Male
Number of posts : 3474

PostSubject: Re: TATies !!! ur mothafukin sleepin   TATies !!! ur mothafukin sleepin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:54 pm

gay way?
lmao
Back to top Go down
jok3r
Elite Member

Male
Number of posts : 385
Xfire : j0k3r92
Fav. Map : Abomb
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: TATies !!! ur mothafukin sleepin   TATies !!! ur mothafukin sleepin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:50 am

lol maddi xD
Back to top Go down
|TAT|Lukasss_PL
Forum Admin
|TAT|Lukasss_PL

Male

PostSubject: Re: TATies !!! ur mothafukin sleepin   TATies !!! ur mothafukin sleepin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:59 am

we gottta do somethink ... realy
Back to top Go down
RuS
|TAT| Member

Male
Number of posts : 64
Xfire : rusowns1
Fav. Map : Your Mother

PostSubject: Re: TATies !!! ur mothafukin sleepin   TATies !!! ur mothafukin sleepin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:55 pm

me and ramaz have a fun war here and there.. Smile
Back to top Go down
|TAT|Lukasss_PL
Forum Admin
|TAT|Lukasss_PL

Male

PostSubject: Re: TATies !!! ur mothafukin sleepin   TATies !!! ur mothafukin sleepin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:33 pm

RuS wrote:
me and ramaz have a fun war here and there.. Smile

cod4 ?
ye I havent played cod soo much time ...
and problmes is : I dont have orginal ver Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TATies !!! ur mothafukin sleepin   TATies !!! ur mothafukin sleepin - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TATies !!! ur mothafukin sleepin
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
...:::|Tactical Assault Team|:::... :: TAT Public Section :: General Discussion-
Jump to: