...:::|Tactical Assault Team|:::...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Team|TAT| website

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FOR THE TRUE FCKIN TAT SOLDIERS, for the real people, plzzz read

Go down 
+18
GrenadeMcSticki
|TAT|TeamKiller
Dane
|TAT|DoC
oM3Ga
BC
|TAT|NiK
Slevin
|)3V!L
JunioR
P3t3
madco
RuS
Liquidstone
|TAT|Lukasss_PL
Windowmanker
|TAT|Red
|TAT|Unknown
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
|TAT|Unknown
|TAT| Leader
|TAT|Unknown

Male
Number of posts : 1115
Xfire : theonlyunknown
Registration date : 2008-10-23

FOR THE TRUE FCKIN TAT SOLDIERS, for the real people, plzzz read Empty
PostSubject: FOR THE TRUE FCKIN TAT SOLDIERS, for the real people, plzzz read   FOR THE TRUE FCKIN TAT SOLDIERS, for the real people, plzzz read Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:39 pm

Ha thats right only for the true TAT soldiers for the real people that care, people that care about the team and about his/her
teammates or as i call them my brothers. This text that im about to write is for the true people that got to know me,
for the real people that always was down with TAT if your one of them u know for urself and this will be worth reading.

FOR THE TRUE FCKIN TAT SOLDIERS, for the real people, plzzz read 693471 scratch afro

My History with TAT;

Oooh you guys, its been almost 2 yrs, that i have been a member of this team, i never been in another team then TAT and i never will.
Swat 4 was an old game i had for some time,i was a gamer but i only played singleplayergames i never went into the online world,
Thats when i starded to play some Devastation and C&C Generals online(solo), ow man i loved it sharing ur hobby with other people.
I never socialized with people or joined any clan but still it was awsome, then i tried the swat4 online for the first time, joined some
server and damnnn i played all night, i fckin sucked ass but it fckin got a hold of me, it was so unique i could feel it.

Soon after about 3 weeks i played allot in TAT server, some crappy homeserver of a new fresh clan, i met a guy named Tsz and he told me
to install xfire. Since then me and him became friends and i joined TAT, i was prolly the biggest noob in a clan that was only a couple months old.
I met great people but at that time i was foolish and kinda disrespectful, (still a kid) and people got off at the wrong foot with me.

I would cry about stolen/killed arrests, be cocky (JB style), cry about superadmin and shit, when i was still a fckin noob but i thought i was
good lol. But soon enough that shit changed for me, i learned and learned and learned and i know this clan would be the clan untill i die.
I met amazing people, in TAT and outside TAT, but the people in TAT always was very unique and special, noobs and pro's playing together.
It wasnt about winning, but about fun,

At a moment when i was just a normal respected member, a girl in TAT named niki got in a fight with the leader of that time M3X and left TAT, this girl was very special to me. Not because she was a girl and i wanted to get some girly attention, naaaa naaa Razz u guys know me, i dont internet for that shit.
But she was really honest, we talked for hours, and she became a good friend of me, i enjoyed playing with her.

So when she left in a fight, i left also with her, as first person, unconditional love i had, for me without niki at that time there was no TAT.
I defended her ass and with me allot of people left too, all big people Tsz Gabby Hunter Skull you name it and they were leaving or left.
When this happend i got to know my leader (M3X) the guy i respected allot for real, He is so visious and so disrespectfull,

I can honestly and proudly say, i never trashtalked that nigga in my life, and he was talking somuch shit about me omg like a fckin girl in highschool,
Telling everyone i hack the game that i insulted his ass, but when TAT was dying he had no choise but leave, and so he did.
And slowely me tsz niki etc. starded commin back, we decided to rule TAT a lil more democratic and talk with eachother.
At this time i was learning somuch, i was learning how to do all, how to treat people, and to my own opinion i grew up to be one nice respectfull mofo.
If someone killed my arrest i would laugh, if someone would be stealing my sprayarrest i would cover that person, if some noob clan banned me for hacking
i would be honored, and it was then when i found out that when u stop carring about score and arrest you become good, in a period of 1 yr i learned the
game in and out; where to camp; where they spawn; how to do this and that; i couldnt learn any more,

This time all u guys was joining, and u met me as a good nice player i hope,
Well from there the teamm3x shit begain(shit that u all know), and i kinda got doublecrossed by allot of people, ofcourse everyone was free to do what ever.
But people i played yrs with stop talking stop playing with me(and all because m3x was still lying and talking bad about me he still wasnt grown up),
And like niki these where the same people i defended when they got in a fight with him i mean how fake is that.

When all this shit happend and allot of oldskool TATs left us/me/tat to rott, i almost closed the whole clan, cuz i was sad all the people i thought was my friends,
Just fckin left this clan, the clan ive been in for so long, but people encouraged me to go on, and we made something so strong so special,
I can tell you right now those guys call themselfs the true TATs the true oldskools, i say HELL NOOO FUCK THEM, you guys are the real TATs, you guys are the ones that stayed in
bad times when things where shit, and stayed true.

In the time that teamm3x was being made and many of u guys dont know howmany problems we had that time (cuz we kept it secret and wanted no troubles), i mean this group of people not only left TAT, they tried somuch
in their power to destroy us, somuchhhhhhh

They talked shit about our clan to everyoneeee in the swat4 communnity, they invited all our members to join their clan, they told everyone that we are fckin noob hackers, they wouldnt give us the xfire profile of TAT, they wouldnt give us the website, after some time gabby and niki ( i mean goddamn) crashed our site and deleted all when i begged niki to please not do that. They stole a server of us, and at that time our server was crashing everytime (very suspicious if u know what im saying).We didnt do nothing back we just handled our shit, opened our new site, new server, recruited new members man it was an awsome test and only made me stronger. But those ex TATs/new M3X members oooow man they where so full of hate Probally because they wanted TAT dead and thought TAT would be nothing without them, but HA we only became stronger, and showed we dont even need them, we even did better, i think that made them pissed Ha when i was undercover they always talk shit about TAT and you know what, we as leaders never did anything back to hurt them, we never trashed talk them we never did anything to act like a kid, they was our friends once and we wished them best of luck with their clan. But i have no trouble saying that they have been the biggest snakes i have ever met in this whole online gameworld. And man i met some true soldiers that are true and down for TAT not because an adminpassword, but because the members are like his brothers. Maybe this whole text was one big waiste of ur time, im sorry then but i had to put this on paper and show u guys what i have seen in this clan and howmuch its part of my life.

My plans for TAT i wanna share;

First i appoligize for dissapearing so sudden, i seen u guys been handling shit very good i have much respect, especially for the people that took over the leadership( the people i mean know who they are) big up u know. Well TAT is been inactive and kinda dead, but i have no worries for the future, me personally iam getting some good money very soon,
Allot of money ( for me and my enviorment) and i will have no trouble financing anything this clan needs, any fckin thing (im talking big money, i could buy 4 servers and keep em runnin for yrs without losing many money).
I have major plans to expand to games like cod4 and make this team a gamingcommunity like no1 ever seen. Dont forget we are really unique, we are so respectful, and so understandful, not only skills skills and trashtalk, naa man str8 some good friends having fun.
I really hope you guys stay with me and the team aslong as u guys can. I really have big plans for this group of great people, im just some stupid europian weedsmoking mfer i know,
i never seen a team like this and in these 2 yrs ive seen many clans/groups/teams/ but nothing comes even close to us, not even fckin close, so smooth everyone so respectfull and so funny,

And people say TAT aint shit HA, people say that they are good, ha, let me tell you fck them, ya fck em, we can take on any team,
People can steal our members, people can crash our site, people can destroy our servers, people can accusse of hacking, people can get us banned from every fckin server they want, But they will never destroy our team, i will be the last one to wear this tag i swear i will never take it off, and i know from some people that they will never take off their TAT tags too, so with that being said their will alway be a TeamTAT, no matter what happens,

And for the people that have the patientce to wait in bad times like this, and stay true, they will be rewarded for sure and very soon, u just wait, we will be the hottest thing on the market.
For these true group of brothas, and u know if ur one of them, i got nothing but love, and i got major respect,
So dont worry that TAT/Swat is going a lil slow lately, dont u fckin worry, their still people here that will make sure this clan will blow up in the future,
Trueeeee fkcin TAT soldiers nigga, true brothers, i miss you guys and i know ill see you guys soon, please dont let this beautiful clan be hurt, and stay active and motivated
asmuch as u can,

Much love,
Unk FOR THE TRUE FCKIN TAT SOLDIERS, for the real people, plzzz read 827798
Back to top Go down
|TAT|Red
Elite Member
|TAT|Red

Male
Number of posts : 1501
Xfire : Susp4ct
Fav. Map : FoodWall Restaurant
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: FOR THE TRUE FCKIN TAT SOLDIERS, for the real people, plzzz read   FOR THE TRUE FCKIN TAT SOLDIERS, for the real people, plzzz read Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:59 pm

unk smoking 2 much whitewidow+ 911
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamtat.nl
|TAT|Unknown
|TAT| Leader
|TAT|Unknown

Male
Number of posts : 1115
Xfire : theonlyunknown

PostSubject: Re: FOR THE TRUE FCKIN TAT SOLDIERS, for the real people, plzzz read   FOR THE TRUE FCKIN TAT SOLDIERS, for the real people, plzzz read Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:05 am

FOR THE TRUE FCKIN TAT SOLDIERS, for the real people, plzzz read 827798 hahaha u know big up bob marley toooo,
but its the truth man, i know u need to see actions instead of words bryan, but ull see
Back to top Go down
|TAT|Red
Elite Member
|TAT|Red

Male

PostSubject: Re: FOR THE TRUE FCKIN TAT SOLDIERS, for the real people, plzzz read   FOR THE TRUE FCKIN TAT SOLDIERS, for the real people, plzzz read Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:23 am

you know i'm always here, everyday.
Back to top Go down
Windowmanker
Administrator
Administrator
Windowmanker

Male
Number of posts : 3014
Xfire : deadmanwalking7415
Fav. Map : Food Wall

PostSubject: Re: FOR THE TRUE FCKIN TAT SOLDIERS, for the real people, plzzz read   FOR THE TRUE FCKIN TAT SOLDIERS, for the real people, plzzz read Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:14 am

That's how I know you Unknown. Wise and respectful and would never leave us behind. Nice to know you have some plans for TAT, I have some aswell, let's put them together when time comes and see what will happen. =)
Back to top Go down
|TAT|Lukasss_PL
Forum Admin
|TAT|Lukasss_PL

Male
Number of posts : 1336
Xfire : lukasx0
Fav. Map : A-boom (polish vodka drink)
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: FOR THE TRUE FCKIN TAT SOLDIERS, for the real people, plzzz read   FOR THE TRUE FCKIN TAT SOLDIERS, for the real people, plzzz read Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:40 am

fucking goood !
love ya Very Happy
|TAT| 4 ever ...

peace bros
Back to top Go down
http://www.tatfamily.com
Liquidstone
Elite Member
Liquidstone

Male
Number of posts : 2909
Xfire : Liquidst0ne
Fav. Map : abomb

PostSubject: Re: FOR THE TRUE FCKIN TAT SOLDIERS, for the real people, plzzz read   FOR THE TRUE FCKIN TAT SOLDIERS, for the real people, plzzz read Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:57 pm

i have read all this damn lol

wlecome back unks = )
Back to top Go down
http://www.VanillaSKY.com
RuS
|TAT| Member

Male
Number of posts : 64
Xfire : rusowns1
Fav. Map : Your Mother

PostSubject: Re: FOR THE TRUE FCKIN TAT SOLDIERS, for the real people, plzzz read   FOR THE TRUE FCKIN TAT SOLDIERS, for the real people, plzzz read Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:31 pm

I was there through alll of it....my history is very long...
Back to top Go down
madco
Forum Admin
madco

Male
Number of posts : 3474

PostSubject: Re: FOR THE TRUE FCKIN TAT SOLDIERS, for the real people, plzzz read   FOR THE TRUE FCKIN TAT SOLDIERS, for the real people, plzzz read Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:01 pm

i love u unkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
and u right
and
i like ur ideas
Back to top Go down
P3t3
Clan Friend
P3t3

Male
Number of posts : 2507
Xfire : strikerkills
Fav. Map : Abomb

PostSubject: Re: FOR THE TRUE FCKIN TAT SOLDIERS, for the real people, plzzz read   FOR THE TRUE FCKIN TAT SOLDIERS, for the real people, plzzz read Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:23 pm

great speach i spent 5 mins reading it
Back to top Go down
|TAT|Red
Elite Member
|TAT|Red

Male

PostSubject: Re: FOR THE TRUE FCKIN TAT SOLDIERS, for the real people, plzzz read   FOR THE TRUE FCKIN TAT SOLDIERS, for the real people, plzzz read Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 3:58 am

your that slow? wow
Back to top Go down
JunioR
Elite Member
JunioR

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: FOR THE TRUE FCKIN TAT SOLDIERS, for the real people, plzzz read   FOR THE TRUE FCKIN TAT SOLDIERS, for the real people, plzzz read Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 6:44 am

Bryan wrote:
your that slow? wow

haha jerk .... lol

Nice unk! FOR THE TRUE FCKIN TAT SOLDIERS, for the real people, plzzz read 827798
Back to top Go down
P3t3
Clan Friend
P3t3

Male

PostSubject: Re: FOR THE TRUE FCKIN TAT SOLDIERS, for the real people, plzzz read   FOR THE TRUE FCKIN TAT SOLDIERS, for the real people, plzzz read Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:52 pm

Bryan wrote:
your that slow? wow

...... yuush
Back to top Go down
|TAT|Red
Elite Member
|TAT|Red

Male

PostSubject: Re: FOR THE TRUE FCKIN TAT SOLDIERS, for the real people, plzzz read   FOR THE TRUE FCKIN TAT SOLDIERS, for the real people, plzzz read Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:34 pm

P3t3 wrote:
Bryan wrote:
your that slow? wow

...... yuush
grin
Back to top Go down
P3t3
Clan Friend
P3t3

Male

PostSubject: Re: FOR THE TRUE FCKIN TAT SOLDIERS, for the real people, plzzz read   FOR THE TRUE FCKIN TAT SOLDIERS, for the real people, plzzz read Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:26 pm

Bryan wrote:
P3t3 wrote:
Bryan wrote:
your that slow? wow

...... yuush
grin

ka boom
Back to top Go down
Liquidstone
Elite Member
Liquidstone

Male

PostSubject: Re: FOR THE TRUE FCKIN TAT SOLDIERS, for the real people, plzzz read   FOR THE TRUE FCKIN TAT SOLDIERS, for the real people, plzzz read Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:16 pm

Sleep
Back to top Go down
Windowmanker
Administrator
Administrator
Windowmanker

Male
Number of posts : 3014
Xfire : deadmanwalking7415
Fav. Map : Food Wall

PostSubject: Re: FOR THE TRUE FCKIN TAT SOLDIERS, for the real people, plzzz read   FOR THE TRUE FCKIN TAT SOLDIERS, for the real people, plzzz read Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:21 pm

Please don't spam this topic guys, Unk's trying to tell us something good, try to keep it spam free. Ty. Smile
Back to top Go down
|)3V!L
|TAT| Member
|)3V!L

Male
Number of posts : 539
Xfire : shinja201
Fav. Map : The Devil/Shinja Came Back From Hell !!
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: FOR THE TRUE FCKIN TAT SOLDIERS, for the real people, plzzz read   FOR THE TRUE FCKIN TAT SOLDIERS, for the real people, plzzz read Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:13 pm

i love u unk and u are so right bro DIE AS TAT 4 EVA LIVE AS TAT 4 EVA I WILL NAVER STOP BEING TAT....>!!!

>><<..LiveAs|TAT|DieAs|TAT|4Life.!!..>><<
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/EvilBarney89/
JunioR
Elite Member
JunioR

PostSubject: Re: FOR THE TRUE FCKIN TAT SOLDIERS, for the real people, plzzz read   FOR THE TRUE FCKIN TAT SOLDIERS, for the real people, plzzz read Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 2:28 am

Can't wait to get back to swat once im done with everything.
Back to top Go down
Slevin
Clan Friend

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: FOR THE TRUE FCKIN TAT SOLDIERS, for the real people, plzzz read   FOR THE TRUE FCKIN TAT SOLDIERS, for the real people, plzzz read Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:30 pm

I almost dropped a tear.

Heya folks, been quite a long while I haven't seen you all. I'm not even sure i'm still in a clan anywhere haha. Actually, I was reading over the forum, and the first I clicked was the General Discussion forum, because that's where people leave the best posts, and guess what, I see this topic with caps (No matter what people say, caps DO bring attention), so I clicked it. Well, before getting in political talks and other boring formalities, HIYAAAAA! Nice to see you all and to see you guys are still alive Very Happy. Now, all of what you wrote is the truth, sadly. I was there at almost every phases of that, and I must say the saddest part was the TAT separation. I don't know why, but people have to make the good things turn bad at some point. Everybody does that everywhere. We had some very VERY wonderful time, no matter what angry people will say, and I must say that I spent hours laughing over the internet with some people i'll never meet Very Happy. And i'm sure that I would still laugh as much with the current people. As for the M3X clan part, it's true, they wanted to destroy you, probably because TAT was haunting them, remembering them the good times they had and the good times they could be still having. But I guess they wanted to move on, and I think we should all get over it for once Very Happy. But thanks Unknown for these nice words and good rememberers Very Happy!

As George Santayana said: Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.

Now wtf, why is Slevin there talking abour non-sense stuff ? huh ? Well, he's bored ¨_¨

Slevin

I'm 16 now Very Happy

PS: Those still alive, please leave a little word or something, so I can remember you! Yes, it's been that long! I've been away for so long, I can hardly remember you all! Love you all anyway ¨_¨
Back to top Go down
|TAT|Red
Elite Member
|TAT|Red

Male

PostSubject: Re: FOR THE TRUE FCKIN TAT SOLDIERS, for the real people, plzzz read   FOR THE TRUE FCKIN TAT SOLDIERS, for the real people, plzzz read Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:50 am

crap i have to read all of this?
Back to top Go down
|TAT|NiK
Family Member
|TAT|NiK

Male
Number of posts : 637
Xfire : bloom23
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: FOR THE TRUE FCKIN TAT SOLDIERS, for the real people, plzzz read   FOR THE TRUE FCKIN TAT SOLDIERS, for the real people, plzzz read Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:43 pm

lol

i remember TAT separation was an crappy time we all followed Niki and we wanted to make new clan lol
and we've chosen the name " Underground Rebels" hehe i sugest " THE REBELS" and unknown add " Underground " lol but we cameback to TAT again following niki lol
Back to top Go down
Liquidstone
Elite Member
Liquidstone

Male

PostSubject: Re: FOR THE TRUE FCKIN TAT SOLDIERS, for the real people, plzzz read   FOR THE TRUE FCKIN TAT SOLDIERS, for the real people, plzzz read Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:45 pm

hey slevin
Back to top Go down
|TAT|Red
Elite Member
|TAT|Red

Male

PostSubject: Re: FOR THE TRUE FCKIN TAT SOLDIERS, for the real people, plzzz read   FOR THE TRUE FCKIN TAT SOLDIERS, for the real people, plzzz read Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:09 pm

N!k wrote:
lol

i remember TAT separation was an crappy time we all followed Niki and we wanted to make new clan lol
and we've chosen the name " Underground Rebels" hehe i sugest " THE REBELS" and unknown add " Underground " lol but we cameback to TAT again following niki lol

that why you should never follow women. first they deceive you by talking nice to you for long time and then they consider you good friend. and then make you back her up for anything. follow her etc. just like a little slave without even knowing it. it's called pussy whipped cheers
Back to top Go down
JunioR
Elite Member
JunioR

PostSubject: Re: FOR THE TRUE FCKIN TAT SOLDIERS, for the real people, plzzz read   FOR THE TRUE FCKIN TAT SOLDIERS, for the real people, plzzz read Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:23 am

Lmao bryan, you cant possibly compare or think all women care the same just cus one (niki) fucked up ... lol <3

Unk for Presodent? lol afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOR THE TRUE FCKIN TAT SOLDIERS, for the real people, plzzz read   FOR THE TRUE FCKIN TAT SOLDIERS, for the real people, plzzz read Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FOR THE TRUE FCKIN TAT SOLDIERS, for the real people, plzzz read
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next