...:::|Tactical Assault Team|:::...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Team|TAT| website

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Problem...............

Go down 
+9
GrenadeMcSticki
Liquidstone
P3t3
madco
ElShorY
|TAT|Unknown
|TAT|Lukasss_PL
Windowmanker
Superman
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Superman

Superman

Male
Number of posts : 13
Xfire : soydominicano
Fav. Map : ABomb
Registration date : 2009-06-06

A Problem............... Empty
PostSubject: A Problem...............   A Problem............... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:12 am

Well listen guys there r a problem..........ELshorty every time i Play he call me cheater cuz im dominican he also is dominican so is he cheater too??

well i dare him one on one or two on two with UAC if he want and i willshow him if i use hacks or not.........

im a good player i ve never used hacks.........

he doesnt know that i was a clan lider a good one en su tiempo........

well chao cya guys we are in touch
Back to top Go down
Windowmanker
Administrator
Administrator
Windowmanker

Male
Number of posts : 3014
Xfire : deadmanwalking7415
Fav. Map : Food Wall
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: A Problem...............   A Problem............... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:20 am

Hey Superman,

We won't tolerate players in our server that calls another player a cheater without any solid proof, unless it's 100% obvious (i.e. teamarresting, etc). ElShorY has absolutely no reason to call you a cheater unless he has very solid proof.

ElShorY, if you really think he cheats, why not make a video of it instead of making such a drama out of it? It's stuff like these that will decrease your chance of joining.
Back to top Go down
|TAT|Lukasss_PL
Forum Admin
|TAT|Lukasss_PL

Male
Number of posts : 1336
Xfire : lukasx0
Fav. Map : A-boom (polish vodka drink)
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: A Problem...............   A Problem............... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:28 am

befor say someone cheater - think about it ... cuz when u are not 1000000% sure he realy cheat then dont say " u are fuc*** cheater" first get video or cheating and next u can call him cheater ... Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.tatfamily.com
|TAT|Unknown
|TAT| Leader
|TAT|Unknown

Male
Number of posts : 1115
Xfire : theonlyunknown

PostSubject: Re: A Problem...............   A Problem............... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:41 pm

UAC dont mean shit,

Elshory is a noob he wouldnt see a hacker if it hit him in the face
Back to top Go down
ElShorY
|TAT| Member
ElShorY

Male
Number of posts : 11
Xfire : alberticox
Fav. Map : A Bomb Night Club
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: A Problem...............   A Problem............... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:53 pm

Ok,

First of all... I have not insulted no-one in this server, never and will never do, like Lukass meant.

Second... Yes, I only called you a cheater one time on one round, then I've stopped and didn't say it anymore, so I suggest DMW to get more information before saying that Im making a DRAMA. The one who's making a DRAMA is SUPERMAN guy, because I've forgotten shit about him and now he comes with this crap, wheere I get called noob and dramatic, so i see the one who's being insulted is me, not him.

Third, Unkown, because I've 2 weeks on the game, doesn't mean I've 2 weeks using a PC, or playing games, I've readen about the game, more than enough, saw about glitches, saw videos about hackers and stuff.

Fourth, Superman is from my country, and he was admiting indirectly that he was CHEATING, he also was saying, that If I still telling him hack, he would come to my house and mess my, by asking me the direction and stuff and as I see, not many of TAT Members knows about glitches and hacks, I've prove it.

I don't care if you're a damn Clan Leader or shit... I just say what I saw and what you said.

That's why I don't answer reports, because I must get information about the problem and then make an opinion... and that's what I suggest here. cheers

Sincerely,
ElShorY - The Dramatic jocolor
Back to top Go down
http://www.AL-RP.com
|TAT|Unknown
|TAT| Leader
|TAT|Unknown

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Problem...............   A Problem............... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:03 pm

I was jokin,

But ok bye bye, nice meeting ya adios, au revoir, salut,

And remember you are still a noob, and you cant detect hacks unless he walks tazed or something, if you think or heard he hacks, just come to me or any other, dont go out insulting his ass spammin it on sever, cuz that wont make diff but only irritating the players on the server,

Sincerely

Unk- The Wise
Back to top Go down
madco
Forum Admin
madco

Male
Number of posts : 3474

PostSubject: Re: A Problem...............   A Problem............... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:20 pm

bb
Back to top Go down
P3t3
Clan Friend
P3t3

Male
Number of posts : 2507
Xfire : strikerkills
Fav. Map : Abomb

PostSubject: Re: A Problem...............   A Problem............... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:43 pm

rofl u guys r all naabs compared to me
Back to top Go down
Liquidstone
Elite Member
Liquidstone

Male
Number of posts : 2909
Xfire : Liquidst0ne
Fav. Map : abomb

PostSubject: Re: A Problem...............   A Problem............... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:44 pm

hmm
Back to top Go down
http://www.VanillaSKY.com
GrenadeMcSticki
Elite Member
GrenadeMcSticki

Male
Number of posts : 1516
Xfire : GrenadeMcSticki
Fav. Map : That place, you know, with the thing.
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: A Problem...............   A Problem............... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:51 pm

Just sad Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
swat2007
|TAT| Member
swat2007

Male
Number of posts : 211
Xfire : www.xfire.com/profile/joe6901
Fav. Map : a bomb
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: A Problem...............   A Problem............... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:14 pm

can i be recruited to conselor i think i can help people with thier problems...well pete would take alot of time hes got alot of problems but i think i can still help him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
P3t3
Clan Friend
P3t3

Male
Number of posts : 2507
Xfire : strikerkills
Fav. Map : Abomb

PostSubject: Re: A Problem...............   A Problem............... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:19 pm

i know how to solve my problems

next time isee u on the server

im gonna ban u

boom no more problems
Back to top Go down
ElShorY
|TAT| Member
ElShorY

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Problem...............   A Problem............... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:15 pm

|TAT|Unknown wrote:
I was jokin,

But ok bye bye, nice meeting ya adios, au revoir, salut,

And remember you are still a noob, and you cant detect hacks unless he walks tazed or something, if you think or heard he hacks, just come to me or any other, dont go out insulting his ass spammin it on sever, cuz that wont make diff but only irritating the players on the server,

Sincerely

Unk- The Wise

In any part of what I wrote I said im leaving, but if you're just kicking me, then I'll do it with no problem.

Plus, I didn't insult anyone, as I said before and didn't spam no-one. as I said, I kept calling him hack only for one round, then stopped and also, forgotted that crap.
Back to top Go down
ElShorY
|TAT| Member
ElShorY

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Problem...............   A Problem............... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:18 pm

P3t3 wrote:
i know how to solve my problems

next time isee u on the server

im gonna ban u

boom no more problems

I'm just curious mate... It's that for who?
Back to top Go down
|TAT|Red
Elite Member
|TAT|Red

Male
Number of posts : 1501
Xfire : Susp4ct
Fav. Map : FoodWall Restaurant
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: A Problem...............   A Problem............... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:15 am

guys guys hold up a second what is going on? umm unknown... wat gebuerde hier? waarom doe je zo? het lijkt als je nooit een fout gedaan had?

umm elshory pls come explain to me clearly on my xfire: susp4ct
and you too superman.

first off it's bad too accuse someone cheater if you have no proof. so if you have no proof your accusation is invalid.

... just both guys explain to me what happen.

tatties? chill your socks please
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamtat.nl
SuPaMaN
Family Member
SuPaMaN

Male
Number of posts : 759
Fav. Map : Food and A Bomb
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: A Problem...............   A Problem............... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:00 am

umm maybe it was intenetd as a joke (i have not eveyr post)

but i call unk ramaz pete doc etc etc etc all ways call em cheaters never have had a complaint .. well maybe they do kno im syaing it as a joke but ohh well i guess we gota move on ai guys

cmon dudes have some sense of humour..

i have been called a cheater by many people u dont see me crying.. ok another point if he called u a cheater and u got kicked out of TAT well i guess thats wen u complaine but not wen he says u cheat u come making up topics.. rofls anywho tc all and superman be like me and move on

ps

ramaz hax Very Happy

pete and doc even if they hax they still noob

and for the rest i frogot u all noobs hehe
Back to top Go down
Windowmanker
Administrator
Administrator
Windowmanker

Male
Number of posts : 3014
Xfire : deadmanwalking7415
Fav. Map : Food Wall

PostSubject: Re: A Problem...............   A Problem............... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:05 am

Sorry I forgot to add in my posts "if what you say is true". I'm not accusing anyone =)
Back to top Go down
SuPaMaN
Family Member
SuPaMaN

Male
Number of posts : 759
Fav. Map : Food and A Bomb
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: A Problem...............   A Problem............... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:42 am

rofls
Back to top Go down
|TAT|Lukasss_PL
Forum Admin
|TAT|Lukasss_PL

Male
Number of posts : 1336
Xfire : lukasx0
Fav. Map : A-boom (polish vodka drink)

PostSubject: Re: A Problem...............   A Problem............... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:30 am

. . .
Back to top Go down
http://www.tatfamily.com
|TAT|Red
Elite Member
|TAT|Red

Male
Number of posts : 1501
Xfire : Susp4ct
Fav. Map : FoodWall Restaurant
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: A Problem...............   A Problem............... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:36 am

SuPaMaN wrote:
umm maybe it was intenetd as a joke (i have not eveyr post)

but i call unk ramaz pete doc etc etc etc all ways call em cheaters never have had a complaint .. well maybe they do kno im syaing it as a joke but ohh well i guess we gota move on ai guys

cmon dudes have some sense of humour..

i have been called a cheater by many people u dont see me crying.. ok another point if he called u a cheater and u got kicked out of TAT well i guess thats wen u complaine but not wen he says u cheat u come making up topics.. rofls anywho tc all and superman be like me and move on

ps

ramaz hax Very Happy

pete and doc even if they hax they still noob

and for the rest i frogot u all noobs hehe

no man you have to understand it's not about that. in the situation and state they both are on it's never about joking. say you're applying to join tat and in-game you call everyone cheater and shit. no matter how you think it's a joke you will get denied. because it's the same as you are applying for a white collar job and in the interview you call people fags and all and you think it's a joke. you know what's going to happen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamtat.nl
ElShorY
|TAT| Member
ElShorY

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Problem...............   A Problem............... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:57 am

Argh, It's enough already

Superman dude, I'm sorry, if you felt bad with what I said I'm sorry, but I also think I deserve an excuse from you too, cuz' you threated me also insulted me in another language(SPANISH), but still. I won't expect an excuse from you, im just saying that if you're enough mature you'll see what to do. That's it!

Now guys, let's end this crap and let's have fun bounce tongue
Back to top Go down
|TAT|Unknown
|TAT| Leader
|TAT|Unknown

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Problem...............   A Problem............... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:08 pm

Elshory appoligized,

Case Closed,
Back to top Go down
|TAT|>Julio<
Forum Admin
|TAT|>Julio<

Male
Number of posts : 356
Xfire : julio1pst
Fav. Map : Evenstar Powerplant

PostSubject: Re: A Problem...............   A Problem............... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:50 pm

Shorty so sad but a lot of times i saw u complaining about everything in servers, and serious fault to call someone a cheater, well the way u mannage this situation says to much of how u handle the problems, So its all good plz keep playing just dont complain to much.

Now superman, wich clan u were leader of... if someone calls you a cheater well let him talk since they dont know for sure or have no proof, just dont make a big problem about it lol
Back to top Go down
http://julio1pst.hi5.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Problem...............   A Problem............... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Problem...............
Page 1 of 1